Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bf cock too thick
Just recently started seeing a guy. I am a total bottom and he has a very thick cock. I am a new bottom and very tight. When he fucks me it hurts so bad we have to stop. Have tried lubes and going slow but I am getting worried he may be too thick for me.

Practice makes perfect.

Seeing him tomorrow, we will see what happens.

Agree with Bowyn Aerrow. Practice do make it perfect. Start by just inserting your bf's penis few times, and then stop, then try again tomorrow. I think trying to just go through the entire night would be waay to painful and probably to slowly stretch it out over a week or something.

practice makes perfect, just need to learn to relax more.

there are much thicker things people have had up there than dicks

We'll need to see the object in question before we can offer any useful advice.....

Spellbound Wrote:We'll need to see the object in question before we can offer any useful advice.....

Yes, yes, yes... Agree, LOL.

The rectum stretches pretty effectively if you give it enough time. You may just need to have him slowly get you used to it. The biggest I ever had was pretty thick, and it definitely hurt, but he was gentle and he let me get used to it before he started going hard.
As has been suggested, take it slow, ensure plenty of lube, you may want to be on top of him initially so you can control the depth and speed of penetration.
It should work itself out the more you take him.

Richard

If you can afford them and are not afraid of getting some, you could get a set of progressively big buttplugs, so you can teach your sphincters to stretch to accomodate his size. If you do this in private, as well, you won't have to feel stressed about it when you are with him. The muscles there are quite resilient. Lots of lube would be recommended in any case.

If I was ever in this situation... my only reaction

[Image: home-alone.png]