Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bf wants to bb me
No, No, No. If he loved you he would take the test so that both of you can rest easy knowing that you both are being safe. You can also offer to take a test with him so that both of you can know that each other have a clean bill of health.

CuriousPhoenix Wrote:No, No, No. If he loved you he would take the test so that both of you can rest easy knowing that you both are being safe. You can also offer to take a test with him so that both of you can know that each other have a clean bill of health.

That doesn't really work because it can take weeks for the virus to show up...and the really disturbing thing is that he has given him a condition to "prove" he really loves him by risking his life for an orgasm...that is not a good man to pursue a relationship of any kind with.

This is the perfect opportunity for him to show him that he "really doesn't love him"...and move along....

BB is fun. However it comes with risks.

Recently I read that 1/3rd of the US population is infected with an STD. consider that 1/3 of the population is under 16 and another third is over 60 makes you wonder.

Tell him no test, no BB.

Ima gonna go with 'no' here.

Get a new BF.

Going to throw my hat with the "Get a new boyfriend" crowd.

You barely know each other.

Do you know where he has been? Does he sleep around or play with used needles?

If he has something, he'll almost certainly give it to you, by barebacking you. I would advise against it.