Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
biters
dfiant Wrote:I dated a biter once. we were sitting at the light house at Fingal Head in the far north of NSW and making out and he bit me once...told him I hate that and if he does that again he is walking home. Fingal head is fairly isolated, probably a 10km walk to the nearest public transport.

He never got back to me to let me know how he enjoyed his walk.

You don't pull your punches, do you? :eek:

Good grief , I would slap him that hard , when he woke up his clothes would be out of fashion.

With Jack (my lab) during his nipping stage ,I used to smack a newspaper on my hand , the sound alone stopped him.

does that mean he'll gum u? Wink

hue Wrote:does that mean he'll gum u? Wink

HAHAHAHAHAH! I'm sorry too funny! xD

I'd say there is a difference between a playful/ even arrousing nibble (being a nibbler myslef) and something strong enough to cause a bruise. And if he is hurting you then he needs to hold off till he learns how to not hurt you. Cause dat just not ok.

try nibbling back. You might like it. Also he might learn a thing or two about how much is too much, or you'll learn together. that squeaky toy thing... hilarious. possibly kinky. but don't discount it XD Great suggestion.

try reversing roles next time and show him the right way to nibble not bite. don't embarrass him just show him how pleasurable it can be when it's done with some tnederness and caring.

biwarlock Wrote:my bf bites and occasionally its not bad but a few times hes left bruises advice on how to get him to not bite as much( ive already asked him to)

Feed him a good burger before you have sex???
It sounds like your boyfriend has a bit of the cannibal in him...
Or maybe you're just too delicious. Wink

well he does say im really sweet