Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bl#wj#bs
hi this might sound wierd but i can't handle bl#wj#bs.Cry the tip of my d#ck is just too sensitive and it always hurts wen im getting one. ive tried loads of times wit different guys and its the same as always, i have to get them to stop (couple of times it was because of teeth oooowwww!:eek: ) i really want to experience a proper bl#wj#b but im now 2 afraid 2 try it. wot can i do? i have seen online ads for something called a fleshjack. shld i get one of these and practise till im used to it? any advice please! oh btw im single rite now so i cnt exactly practise wit a guy.

Well since you are single, then a Fleshlight sounds like it might be a good idea... however if you are too sensitive in that part, you might like to look into lubes that numb the sensation a bit, I know they exist and are supposed to retard ejaculation for people who come too quickly... that is something you might try with the fleshlight.
The other thing that comes to mind is that you haven't been getting blow jobs from the proper people and maybe they don't know how to give YOU one. I suppose you'd want them to learn how you tick before they started. You could also ask them to refrain from licking the tip of your penis, if that's what you find uncomfortable. I daresay you'd come anyway if you were just licked since your penis sounds very very sensitive to oral stimulation.
The other thing that springs to mind is maybe that you have an infection that makes it uncomfortable... you might like to get that checked by a doctor, if such is the case. It is possible to get an infection through oral sex, unfortunately.

try receiving head with a condom on to prolong the activities. and have

I have a fleshlight. My friend and I bought one together as a joke. It's ok, only used it once though. Prob not worth the money or the hassle.

I have the same problem as you with a sensitive head. I think it's cause I have a foreskin. It sucks cause I don't like giving head and often it's too painful to receive. I think it is technique cause the last guy I was with was fine.

what is a fleshlight it sound creepy

A fleshlight is a tube like sex toy used for masturbation. It simulates the feeling of a vagina or anus (Whatever your preference). They can be purchased at any sex toy outlet, either online or in store.
Fleshlight - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

libertylove4 Wrote:[B][COLOR="Navy"]It simulates the feeling of a vagina or anus (Whatever your preference).

Is it adjustable or something? Because they both feel quite different!

No, there is a fleshlight that simulates a Vagina and one that simulates an Anus. It comes with different openings and sizes to suit your preference as well. It's also called a fleshjack on some sites.

Ah, that makes more sense. You live and learn.

Sex is like ordering food at Mc Donald's. Many choices but you have to tell the cashier what you want. Try communicating with your partner(s) express what you want and let them try. Make comments and adjustments to their technique until you find something you like. Too often people today fail to communicate their needs and still expect them to be fulfilled. Good Luck and if you are in Arizona let me know. May be I can help you out.