Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QueenOdi has reached 100 Posts!
azulai Wrote:Congratulations, QueenOdi!
I've enjoyed reading your posts and talking about Sora and Shelly! Confusedmile:

Thanks :biggrin: . I did too. By the way, Sora's been asking me where he went Rolleyes . This is why I don't let her on the computor, cause she get's obsessed Wink. lol

I beleive your next milestone is at 500 and then 1k and 2k and then 4k and 8k

:eek: . Thats alot of postin' Wink .

well if you get typng and do it continuously by christmas youy may have suffered three broken fingers but your be at the 4k post hehe

lol. I'll pass the message along. See, that's what happens when we let them exchange pictures! :tongue: Long distance relationships *sigh*

Hey, have you read Minn of the Mississippi? It's kind of a kid's book but a cool book about a turtle's journey/life. Unbelievable sketching/artwork. It's one of my favorite books.

zeon Wrote:well if you get typng and do it continuously by christmas youy may have suffered three broken fingers but your be at the 4k post hehe

Oh gosh :tongue: . But I need my fingers to play my instrument. It's like being a pianist, abit different though. I'll have to type with pens Biggrinflip .

azulai Wrote:lol. I'll pass the message along. See, that's what happens when we let them exchange pictures! Long distance relationships *sigh*

Hey, have you read Minn of the Mississippi? It's kind of a kid's book but a cool book about a turtle's journey/life. Unbelievable sketching/artwork. It's one of my favorite books.

lol, totally Biggrinflip .

I haven't read that book, but I have seen a baby snapping turtle grow into a big 85lbs one :eek:. We have them in the marsh pits on our golf courses Rolleyes . It looks interesting though :biggrin: .

Just getting started?? keep it up you are doing fine

BiggrinflipThanks Mr.Not So Lonely, i'll try >.> .

Congratz on your number of posts :biggrin: