Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It usually means..
So i asked one guy I've been hanging out with we've known each other for 2 months. And yesterday i asked him if he likes me ansd he said "i care about you but i am not sure if i like you more than a friend" so it means he just likes me as a friend, right? So i don't need to expect much from him

yes he does .. "care" is the highlight for you here, take that clue that he values you as a friend .. and if you don't want to lose him, nurture that bond he just established with you ..

그는 친구로 당신을 좋아한다.

Please forgive my Korean, its tacky as I'm still learning;
However I think I said it right Sheep

Best to do as aforementioned by Knicker and nurture that friendship and who knows! The future is never set in stone ya know Sheep but hastily developing expectations is a one way detour into disaster my dear.

Thing is we've cuddled a few times and he kissed me when he was drunk i guess it really means nothing though. So the last time we cuddled we went to a bit further than cuddling but not a sex we didn't kiss just touching and after that he said it is complicated and that's why i asked him if he likes me but since he isn't sure about me i will try not to bother

I would stop the cuddling, kissing, and anything further if you want to stay friends.

I wouldn't get too hung up on him then, I mean it sounds like you're wanting something more from him and that doesn't seem to be the case... If you want to stay friends, stay friends but don't dwell on wanting more it will only cause you much unneeded grief.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Exactly. I mean he obviously values you as a friend, but doesn't want anything more. Value him as a friend and don't get physical with him. You can hug but draw the line there.

I think the thing is that his friend seems to get physical with him...the other way around, so this guy who has a bf apparently has little inhibitions on messing around on his bf...might want to be cautious with him. OTOH, one can end up having sex quite easily, starts with cuddling and both parties may not have any intent on doing so.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:I think the thing is that his friend seems to get physical with him...the other way around, so this guy who has a bf apparently has little inhibitions on messing around on his bf...might want to be cautious with him. OTOH, one can end up having sex quite easily, starts with cuddling and both parties may not have any intent on doing so.

Don't you just hate accidently having sex with someone... I mean, one minute you're cuddling, the next BAM, nude and somehow it slipped in. Just don't know how that happens.

kindy64 Wrote:Don't you just hate accidently having sex with someone... I mean, one minute you're cuddling, the next BAM, nude and somehow it slipped in. Just don't know how that happens.

It's not an accident to have sex with someone.... Just that one thing leads to another, more accelerated if there's alcohol involved.
Check out my stuff!