Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
breaking forum rule #4
Don't make me drive down there. I'll fill up my gas tank if I have to.

yeah but your car only gets 5 mpg
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

James Wrote:yeah but your car only gets 5 mpg

Well I'll admit it doesn't have the best mileage, but 5 mpg? Wow! Is anything that bad?

Okay Jim, if this is about me…I need to know. You are not at fault! We can talk about what happened…please…you are not broken or defective…talk to me…

actually yes but few and far between

Jovi, you are my friend, and I screwed up, I am sorry, never wanted to take this away from you, just in a bad place right now but had to come and tell the world I screwed up

Now wait wait wait. Msn-slapping

What is all this somber woe is me shit Jimjam?

Now you know your a damn good Daddi, and that everybody got problems.

Ain't nobody or their bald ass granny have or should have the time to be adding problems when they should be subtracting them. Give yourself a break hunni.

If you and mystery friend had it out and you couldn't work it out then and there, give it time, you cant force something that doesn't wanna budge.

All you can do is take it on the chin and wipe it up and keep on eating. We all make mistakes and have regrets, but we can't let them dominate our lives. Its just not what a life is for.

Chin up JimJam, you know your a fabulous man. Now time to put this sorry sally stuff behind you and buck up Hands-make-heart

The Queen has spoken Rofl
Coffee

Jim,

Even defective people have to live on this miserable ball of mud we call Earth....

Broken toys, whatever we call ourselves - we make mistakes, we do things we really shouldn't outta - but that's ok, everybody does that too.

The difference between us and them, is we usually have a very good reason to be a prick and have an off day - theirs is usually something stupid like they broke a nail or something spectacularly inane...

You're allowed bad days, you earned them.... others - not so much.

Bighug be good to you and don't torture yourself, that's my job. Wink

James Wrote:Jovi, you are my friend, and I screwed up, I am sorry, never wanted to take this away from you, just in a bad place right now but had to come and tell the world I screwed up

Anyone can make a mistake. Don't be so harsh on yourself.

Both you and Jas are wonderful GS members.

Confusedmile:

It was my kindgergarten teacher that told me James: "Everyone will make mistakes, it's learning from them that's important.".

Feeling bad means you learned..