Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
breaking forum rule #4
Holy Shit!!!

What the hell did I miss THIS time??????

Everything happens when Im not on here!

James...turn off your internets for a week, maybe 2.

You are running in circles and you keep coming back to the same place and you are causing yourself harm.

We all need you as a friend, but more than that, we all need you to be healthy and happy...the internets is your weak spot right now, so keep up with your therapy, go for long walks, stay off the booze and find a way to relax mate.

We will still be here when you get back Wink

Jim, you are a good person, please don't be so hard on yourself!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Jim -

Bighug

A lot of us have the utmost respect for you. You're allowed to be an imperfect human like the rest of us.

Hang in there Jim. As previous members have said, we all make mistakes sometimes and wish we could turn back time and undo them, but that's life and we learn from the experience in some way. Life's a constant learning curve, no matter at what stage we are, and I wish it came with a rules book!

It's been ages since I've chatted with you, but I know you've always been there for others in your life and have gone through a lot in the process, so I hope there are people around you that can reciprocate that support and help in some way, and there's plenty of support here in the virtual land of GS too, as you can see. Hope things improve for you soon Jim.

Yes I do appriciate all of you, alot of good advice, but I did break a rule which we post on newbie threads at times, so are the members that have been here for awhile aloud to do this? I think not. That is more of what the post was supposed to be about, yes I screwed up, 2009 to today, one time but still, no one should be aloud to attack another gs member, that said I appreciate all of you, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]