Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
calling all otaku's
i really need the help of any and every otaku and anime expert on this site. recently i've been trying to find all of the volumes of the genocyber manga series and heard awhile ago that it remains unfineshed, i need to know if this is still true and were i can find the rest of the series( yes i already read the first 5 volumes and watched the ova series).

LoL I consider myself a anime and manga freak and I didn't even know that series.

Oh wow…I’d say your best bet is EBay but finding something that old and that obscure won’t be easy.

jaxc Wrote:i really need the help of any and every otaku and anime expert on this site. recently i've been trying to find all of the volumes of the genocyber manga series and heard awhile ago that it remains unfineshed, i need to know if this is still true and were i can find the rest of the series( yes i already read the first 5 volumes and watched the ova series).

One possibility is to search japanese sites and retailers, but you must conduct the search in japanese language and even if you found what you're looking for, they may not ship it outside Japan (it's japanese manga right?)

Uke Wrote:One possibility is to search japanese sites and retailers, but you must conduct the search in japanese language and even if you found what you're looking for, they may not ship it outside Japan (it's japanese manga right?)
yeah it's from japan, and like i mention i only been able to find the first volume of the series in english.

Uke Wrote:LoL I consider myself a anime and manga freak and I didn't even know that series.
it's a very, very violent and graphic series from the late 80's to early 90's( at least the ova series is) the anime is not that bad( evan with a near in-comprehensible plot) but i couldnt find the rest of the manga( which is actually quite good so-far) and i sucks because it starting to get really interesting too:mad:

jaxc Wrote:yeah it's from japan, and like i mention i only been able to find the first volume of the series in english.

Sounds like a rough deal to me. Best of luck to you.

You're probably familiar with Ghost In The Shell and Black Lagoon series, too? I recommend them to you as they're excellent.

Uke Wrote:Sounds like a rough deal to me. Best of luck to you.

You're probably familiar with Ghost In The Shell and Black Lagoon series, too? I recommend them to you as they're excellent.
thanks for the recommendationtsConfusedmile:and yeah i heard of them, it just sucks not being able to finesha series you really like( just like with the berserk or gantz animes).

I had to look that up on the Internet to see what it was? :confused::confused:

Oh god.... Why would you want to read that... It's waaay too gory.... My friend told me not to.... And it's really gory.... But to the point, I have no idea where to get it.