Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
calling all otaku's
lol i've heard of alot of mangas- read quite a few- and even study the art and artists as a living(will be self publishing my own at somepoint in the future)- and i have NEVER- heard of genocyber lol, reminds me of the guyver for some reason though with a title like that.

ManicLewis21 Wrote:lol i've heard of alot of mangas- read quite a few- and even study the art and artists as a living(will be self publishing my own at somepoint in the future)- and i have NEVER- heard of genocyber lol, reminds me of the guyver for some reason though with a title like that.
well in the ova the main character is pretty similar to guyver( think guyver on steroids, make it a female, and destructive phycic powers) it's actuall kind of funny cause theres a ad for guyver in the manga:biggrin:

Waylon777 Wrote:Oh god.... Why would you want to read that... It's waaay too gory.... My friend told me not to.... And it's really gory.... But to the point, I have no idea where to get it.
1. i like gore
2. i already watched the ova and the manga as far as i've read it is pretty good(and also gory)
3. dont knock till you try it( be warned though, there are some scenes in the ova that were pretty hard to sit through first time watching)