Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can a bottom become a top?
princealbertofb Wrote:I can see one provisional way to solve the problem and that would be to get a double headed dildo, which would make it possible for you to share the same thing at the same time while still doing it together... Then there's also all the rest which, I'm sure, does not depend on you being top or bottom: the cuddling, the kissing, the massages, caresses, the closeness etc... You have proved, in your early days that you were capable of topping when you were into the person, as you seem to be in this one, so maybe you should try it out, and when you get to know each other more intimately, then maybe can he be enticed to top too? Who knows. Discuss it...

That's really interesting. I'm not sure if he would be interested in the double headed dildo. But I'm so glad you pointed out that in the past I was capable of topping when I was into the person, a lot. I am so into him. Should I tell him this? That I have topped before especially when I cared so much about the person.

Thanks!

treviuniverse Wrote:... He said that we was a bottom too and I got so bummed ...
Two nations separated by a common language? Rolleyes

Regarding the substantive point, might you be anticipating problems before they arise Wink Be nice to each other, have fun and enjoy exploring each other.

Good luck.

We are being super nice to each other, and being the best of friends. I do wonder if we will just be friends or friends with benefits until we figure out what 'we' are.

He's confusing me soo much. The other night we were talking and he says that I should I deserve someone who is not so jaded right now and he would rather have me in his life as a friend than a boyfriend that doesn't last. He said if we were to get together that it wouldn't last forever and he's afraid he would cheat on me due to our sexual incompatibility. I just think he's not even giving anything a chance. The last night we were together he kept talking about his and how they were great lovers and he could have sex with one of the all day. And I told him the next day when we were talking that I just feel like I'm not enough for him. I then open my heart to him saying that I can't look ahead into the future and I can't keep looking to the past. When I do that I create expectations. So if he wants to stop pursuing 'us' as a relationship than that is OK. I say this and begin my process of just letting everything go and getting over him. Then he says he doesn't know, he says he likes me a lot and that he has feelings for me. I tell him that maybe we shouldn't see each other for a while. He says no, that he will miss me too much. So now he wants to keep pursuing it but take it really slow. I told him that I would top him, and that for me sex in a relationship is all about the feelings that happen in the romance and intimacy.

So we are taking things really slow. But I don't know what to do or say to him anymore. I have a feeling that he's gonna turn on me again.

I would ask you guys what I should do but ultimately it's my decision and I'll be the one getting hurt.

I have been a top and a bottom before, with older guys I tend to be a bottom and with younger guys I tend to be a top. I don't see why a top or bottom debate should end a potential relationship though, there are other things like oral sex, masturbation, body rubbing etc that you can indulge to express yourself physically to each other.

OK Trevie, you may not believe in this but what's his sign???

He is a Capricorn, Prince.

Not that I believe in such things, but my ex (who gave me grief almost every day for the thirty years we were together) was a Capricorn, so heaven help you (not that I believe in that either - isn't language fun?!) is the best I can offer.

What is it with bulls and goats?

marshlander Wrote:What is it with bulls and goats?

[COLOR="Purple"]Dont forget SCORPIONS :eek:

I think youre taking it all well trevi. Relationships are awfully confusing and taking it slow could be a good idea.

Best of luck[/COLOR]

Thanks guys. I feel a lot better.

I feel a lot of people would say to give up now but your support means a lot.