Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can a bottom become a top?
What is is with Bulls and Goats... well, you're both, honey, if I am to believe in Western and Eastern stars... lol.

I was just wondering what it could be about the relationship that wasn't quite computing. They say that both Taurus and Capricorn are headstrong and can be stubborn. Tauruses might be more relaxed and will be ready to hold on, as they are pretty faithful. Slow but thorough thinkers and doers. Capricorns need to control everything and know in advance what's going to happen for the next generation (or at least the next month or few weeks). Put this out of synch and they get terribly upset). I think what ails Capricorns is fear of the unknown. Capricorns have to work hard for everything they obtain. Also they tend to get younger as they grow older (don't know how that works, lol, but if my mother's anything to go about, it certainly seems true. She'll be the old lady from that Jenny poem). So my advice to a Taurus would be: make sure you stick to your promises and deliver on time... to a Capricorn. To a Capricorn, I'd say: be gentle and patient... To both, I'd say: try not to be too headstrong, or else... battle of the horns and both might end up hurt.