Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can anyone here draw??
Quick question, can anyone here draw and if so could you do me a huge favor and draw the three bears from goldilocks and the three bears similar to this one here http://storiesthatlift.com/STL-images/go...rs-web.jpg

but perhaps, more "cute" and if so - for tonight/this evening? to be used on a current cover design, I've tried and failed many times to hand draw it but am totally useless at drawing

hello,
The key to drawing is to put a dot in the middle of the page so faint and draw faint lines coming off it... Using this as your guide you can adapt to teaching yourself to draw..

I love to draw.
Unfortunately i'm no good though.:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I can draw but my style is mostly anime and manga >.<

My style is something primary school kids would draw :l people say I can draw because I like to doodle, so it's quite embarresing when people are like "ooo come draw this" and I'm like >.> I'm not that good.

People shouldn't assume things, puts pressure on me to live up to their expectation even though I don't. I'm happy with my cute, funny style. Though I would love to draw... but meh.

Sorry Midget.

Thanks guys, it's alright! I'll try doodle something or make something up as I go, and well.. Rawr Smile don't worry about it Tongue I love your signature though xD mr drama llama you!

What do you need the picture? How do you need it sent to you?

would need to be hand-drawn and scanned into a PC and sent via email, or digitally drawn and sent via email - needs to be able to sit across the bottom of a standard DVD case/cover design Smile and if possible, asap really, preferably saturday lunch time, not sure of the time difference between you and me sorry!

I like to draw but it takes a long time - plenty of practise runs.

Next time - three weeks notice please! :biggrin:

Tongue I'll draw for you, do you like stick figure bears? lol, gosh if I had the skill I'd do it in a heart beat for you Midget. : )