Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can gays and lesbians that come out later in life make being gay look like a choice ?
it just shows to me that they supressing things to conform to the majority , everyone has a breaking point , bet they are happier when they do come out no matter what age

Wardo94 Wrote:To the ignorant and misinformed it does. What many don't know and some won't admit is that sexuality is very fluid. Extremely fluid. But everybody wants to put a label on everything, and control every aspect of life, and if it doesn't fit the criteria that they've grown up with or that society has beaten into their sheep-minded brains, they won't take it. You hear about married men who find out they're gay, or finally come to terms with their sexuality after many years of suppression. It's not a choice. It's just a pschycogical thing, and the mind can be very deceiving, if fed the wrong information.

I don't think labels are the problem their just easier to blame for the real problem Catmilk

matty7 Wrote:it just shows to me that they supressing things to conform to the majority , everyone has a breaking point , bet they are happier when they do come out no matter what age
I agree with this

They're not the real problem, but they do get in the way most of the time. A lot of people take labels, in general, too seriously.