Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can't be on here much... :(
This semester is going to be the hardest of all semesters... I have 21 credit hours, I have to serve 8 hours a week of community service for an org and I have to serve 2 hours a week for a radio station and I am applying for an exchange program abroad for one semester as well let alone studying, eating, sleeping ... etc... I barely have time to scratch my head!

You guys have been the best support i could get... My brothers! I love all of you... I will be on here everyone in a while, but i just couldn't disappear like this without leaving a note behind.

Hugs and kisses! <3 xoxoxo

You are the first one i meet on gs. Now it's sad to think that you leave here for a while. I will miss you so much

You can do it, man. *Grins*

Good luck! Keep remembering what you are working for, that'll keep you motivated Wink

Glad to hear that you can be disciplined enough to stay focussed on your studies.

We'll all be rooting for you!!

Do what you gotta do. Hope to see you on the other side!

Lex

You will do well! Just keep your focus and lets us know how it is all going when you can!

Xoxo,
Beaux

Just remember: we come before masturbation.

Keep up the good work! You have some great times ahead.
I bid NO Trump!

Busy times.... just stay focused on your goals and everything else will fall into place. Good luck!