Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can you be gay without anal ?
Well...I am gay with ZERO interest in oral and it is funny because I worked in a friggin gay bar and a friend of mine who was a friend for years asked me one night right before I quit if I was REALLY gay because he didnt get the "gay vibe" from me. My first reaction was "F*ck You Ron":biggrin: ...and then I was lol and I wished I had pressed him harder to tell me why he thought that after I assured him I was gay..the best answer I could come up with is that I was often quite vocal about not wanting to participate in oral sex

I didn't mean to insult anyone's life practices or sexual desires. I'm just giving my opinion, and maybe (based on what others are saying) my opinion is a bit uninformed.

For my own personal relationships, I can't envision having one that didn't involve sex. Guy or girl, it'd be a part of it for me. And if it were with a guy, anal would be involved.

I am able to wrap my head around the idea that some guys may not even want to do that sort of thing. That they'd be satisfied with other acts, whatever those might be. I guess for me, that'd just feel lacking in that aspect of the relationship. But maybe the way I feel ain't the way everyone else feels Smile

You can be gay and celibate.

If a gay transman and a biological gay man are together, then they can have sex like a heterosexual couple, can't they? If they don't like anal sex, they can have pretty safe sex, can't they? I don't mean to insult any transsexual man. I'm only curious. If any of you know about Josef Kirchner, then you will know what I'm talking about.

Sexual preferences have nothing to do with sexual orientation.....

I read - few month ago - that more straight people are into anal as gay people are.... And not only men @ women....nearly the same rate women @ straight men.