Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cartoon fans
sillyboy86 Wrote:I'm more into manga and comics than animation.
I watch and watched some anime, but for everyone of them I read something like 10 manga series.
I like Japanese Animation, Hayao Miyazaki is G R E A T !

In this period I'm re-watching Neon Genesis Evangelion.

I love Anime, and like to read American comics, but have never been able to read and enjoy Manga not sure why, just one of those things I guess.

The day I stop liking cartoons, is the the day I die!

I loved Danger Mouse and Ren & Stimpy the most as a kid.

The Simpsons informed a lot of my sense of humor during my adolescence.

I'm not the hugest anime fan, but if I dig a series, I love it to death: FLCL, Cowboy Bebop, Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood. Anything Miyazaki/Ghibli for movies

Also not a huge fan of newer American tv animation, but I LOVE Avatar: The Last Airbender. And Regular Show and Adventure Time give me laughs, when I watch them, particularly the former.

Just saw Frozen and LOVED it.

Good animation still abounds, and I look forward to seeing more. It's a medium that never ceases to surprise me.

Wolfpack Wrote:Sweet apartment, can I come live with you? Please,please,please Lol

Hahaahaaa!

I've actually started to add another element to my collection. When I was little they really didn't have "action figures" and I always wanted a set of Super Friends action figures. I didn't think that would ever come to pass, as some of the characters in the cartoon were official DC Comics characters, and others were created by the writers of the cartoon, and not part of the DC Comics continuity/history.

A few years ago, Matel started a "DC Universe" line of figures, and got the rights to produce figures from the Super Friends cartoon. End result is that the "show created" characters (Black Vulcan, Samurai, Apache Chief, El Dorado & The Wonder Twins) were now getting figures.

I want the full cartoon line up, but I'm not a "serious collector" who needs them all 'mint in box', so I have started looking for them all loose.

So far I've managed to get Black Vulcan, Samurai, Apache Chief, El Dorado The Wonder Twins, Flash, Robin and Wonder Woman. Once I have them all, I'll have them on one of the shelves in a line up.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

[quote=Drew]The day I stop liking cartoons, is the the day I die!

I totally agree with you Clap

CellarDweller Wrote:Hahaahaaa!

I've actually started to add another element to my collection. When I was little they really didn't have "action figures" and I always wanted a set of Super Friends action figures. I didn't think that would ever come to pass, as some of the characters in the cartoon were official DC Comics characters, and others were created by the writers of the cartoon, and not part of the DC Comics continuity/history.

A few years ago, Matel started a "DC Universe" line of figures, and got the rights to produce figures from the Super Friends cartoon. End result is that the "show created" characters (Black Vulcan, Samurai, Apache Chief, El Dorado & The Wonder Twins) were now getting figures.

I want the full cartoon line up, but I'm not a "serious collector" who needs them all 'mint in box', so I have started looking for them all loose.

So far I've managed to get Black Vulcan, Samurai, Apache Chief, El Dorado The Wonder Twins, Flash, Robin and Wonder Woman. Once I have them all, I'll have them on one of the shelves in a line up.

Sounds like that will be one sweet collection when you have them all Wavey

jogu656 Wrote:I Love cartoons, i never stop watching them, i had a ex bf who found it weird that on my day off or when we didn't go out i would watch cartoons all day, but eventhough he never said it i know he enjoyed them too because he was right next to me laughing and secretly enjoying them, i like all my 90's cartoons like

Hey Arnold
Rugrats
As told by Ginger
Daria
Rockos Modern Life
Wild Thornberries
The Simpsons
and all DISNEY MOVIES all No Joke Big Grin I love them all <3 secretly i still believe in magic and true love

Oh my god I remember all these haha - The rugrats movie made me cry when they thought spike died!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

When I got home today from work, the last few figures I needed had arrived.

My set of Super Friends is now complete.

[Image: SuperFriends2.jpg]
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

CellarDweller Wrote:When I got home today from work, the last few figures I needed had arrived.

My set of Super Friends is now complete.

[Image: SuperFriends2.jpg]

Oh my god wow, I am so moving moving in with you :p

*wolfpack packs bags and catches next flight out*