Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
catching a sky alone
am i the only person thats experianced this very peculiar feeling of guilt?

i was walking home from a friends house tonight and its a full moon (basically) and i see this amazing sight in the sky and i snapped a mental picture of it and i just randomly feel guilty that i was the only one that saw it and no one else could. in the second i snapped that picture people were dying of cancer- or starvation. and here i am- snapping pictures of a sky that these dead/dying soul may never see.:confused:

Maybe. But it's better to think they saw beauty in some form when they lived. The moon is bright tonight that is for sure.

Hi, nice to meet you.
Look. Even if your an athiest, mathmaticas tells us that once the pattern is set, the dominos will fall the same way due to action and reaction.
We all play our (sometimes small, sometimes large) parts in the scheme of things.
Glad you posted though Smile

I suspect many people will think of family and friends that they have lost when in a similar situation. It's nice that you think of others but you shouldn't feel guilty at enjoying life. If your fortunate to have a relatively long life you will look back and think it wasn't that long after all.

Beaux Wrote:Hi, nice to meet you.
Look. Even if your an athiest, mathmaticas tells us that once the pattern is set, the dominos will fall the same way due to action and reaction.
We all play our (sometimes small, sometimes large) parts in the scheme of things.
Glad you posted though Smile

Not exactly a given within the microcosm of human events, but it's all relative.