Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
charlie monster raaa
well im a country boy that hates the country, im kind of random and love to go out and party...i guess you could say im a bit of a party animal. i love my family but still have some issues, im very approachable, if i dont like you ill tell you right away, im very direct.

Hey, im new too but eh, welcome to the forums haha =]

Ageism isn't pretty and this isn't a youth site, so you will have to get used to joining in discussion with participants across the whole age range. That said, if in the unlikely event you find someone's messages a bit of a bother, you can always add that person to an "ignore" list. Apart from that, welcome Wink

Allo and welcome!

I have to say this site is pretty much 50% under 25 and 50% over.. Well maybe more over? But yeh they don't get seedy hitting on the youth all like I WANT YOU NOW BABY.

But yeh Big Grin Hope you enjoy the site.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Welcome dude, this isnt a dating site, its just a site where we can be ourselves without a 'queer bashing'.

Come on the chat sometime and say hi, its a good laugh, we normally talk about very random stuff Tongue

I'll tell you something about the people here who are over 25... they aren't looking to hit on you. You can learn somethings from them if you want to listen, isn't that right gentlemen?

I've learnt a lot like.... Um... Well... Um.... Never put pink socks in a wash with whites? :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Getting one pink sock mixed up with the whites is even worse in my experience. :mad:

im not ageist i just pefer ppl around my own age

awww Invasion