Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
childlike young vs mature adult
I personnally prefer mature guys. For me, it's difficult to have a true relationship with a guy pretty much older, but I feel like it's quite intellectually challenging, so interesting for me. And at bed, it's so nice.

I would deal with a kind of friendship with this...something more, rather than a relationship. I'm definitely not ready for this.

I tend to fall for men elder to me. I tried dating a younger guy once and it just wasn't my thing at all.

I'm very young at heart but stoic, mature, and old fashioned.

This sounds so vain. If I wasn't in a relationship.
But I'm young relatively (25 is relatively young I suppose) while they're still hot.
I don't want a father figure.
As for maturity, look what Bowyn said.
I think I one of those younger people he refers to, who's been around the block a few times (not sexually speaking) I certainly have crammed LOTS of expieriences in my years and people are always telling me that I behave like I'm older '(is that good, bad or neither?).
I am young and Iike to feel young.
I still love DisneyWorld for God's sake and read YA novels, for all my so-called maturity.

I thing the reason why me and my bf are such a good match is because I'm the more seious, very slightly jaded "I've seen it all" kind of person.
And he is the light-hearted more playful, mature in a different way (like about money) type of guy.
Though only a year seperates us (he's a year younger)

Fine, I'll play.

My husbear is 30 years older than me. So it would be crazy of me to say I'm into younger, athletic, uneducated and inexperienced virgins.

Experience and stories thereof captivate me and is definately one of more reasons why our relationship works. What's equally important is that there needs to be room for fun, in our relationship. There needs to be room for elbows and alone time. There needs to be understanding and patience. There needs to be passion, from both parties.

Today was a great example of understanding and patience being violated in our relationship, here at home. I am studying for exams and was out on the balcony reading in the sun. My darling husbear comes out to me and pushes for conversations and "cuddly-up and enjoy the view" time, but my test is tomorrow, which I had just reminded him of. After scolding him for distracting me, making me read the same paragraph continously, he started spewing sarcasm "how wonderful it is to sit here on the balcony enjoying the view with my man", which distracted me to start the page over, again. So I got up and went inside to read in the living room instead.
Of course I couldn't concentrate on the book after the incident. . .

He came to the living room and apologized a bit later. Telling me he understands that I need to study and that he once studied on his own. Where was that understanding 40 minuttes earlier? . . .

Lack of understanding results in elbow enforced space and alone time. Which is fine and brings us to the last thing our relationship must have; tolerance.

I'd like to find someone closer to my age that doesn't act his age who turns me on.............Wink

I tend to like guys who are closer to my own age.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I'm 10 years older than my husband, but when I was his age I would definitely go for older but not more then 10 to 15 years older than I am. Anyway I don't do my age and Alex although he's now 27 still look like a 19 years old boy... same for his father at 54 nobody would ever give him 54. So Alex and I must have very good genes on that sense.