Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
christmas things
hello.i have to start for crisitmas aready becase i have tto make cristmascards. i like making cards peple said thats it very nice joseph!i am make the cristmas cake for mum house aswel.im busy for cristmas aredy are you.

Me too joseph lots to do for christmas

In my country, x-mas day's just same normal days, but i love x-mas day, and the days before, i'll prepare something for my friends, especially for my christian friends, i love their house with full color lights, X-mas Tree, Santa Claus, it bring to me a feeling warm of family, a family with my mate, that's enough to me.

X-mas is coming up and I'm glad you made a topic about it, Joseph. I spend time with my family that day and it's a great day to spend time with family.

Aww, lol.

It really is the most wonderful time of year. Personally, I'm not busy around Christmas- But soon I will be (since I'm getting older)... I just love going into Manhattan around Christmas time- Central Park, the Rockefeller Christmas Tree, the way the city Decorates... I wish I had that special someone to share that special christmas feeling with. Sad

Well done, Joseph. You are very organised. I'm not.

I don't know what I am doing this Christmas. Maybe I'll get an invitation from someone in the family. Maybe they'll all be with my ex. I would issue an invitation myself if I actually had a place of my own! I shall be with pricealbertofb in the week before Christmas, but will be returning to England on Christmas Eve maybe to spend it by myself if my Dad has an invitation to go somewhere. Still, there's the Dr Who Christmas special, I hope.

you can come to mine marshalnder!

I don't do much for Christmas.
I eat Christmas dinner with my family and that's about it.
I only buy one present for my mom, both my brothers and father are grown ass men with jobs they can buy their own stuff.
Also like every year my mom will ask what i want for Christmas and i never have an answer.

TimmyThink Wrote:I don't do much for Christmas.
I eat Christmas dinner with my family and that's about it.
I only buy one present for my mom, both my brothers and father are grown ass men with jobs they can buy their own stuff.
Also like every year my mom will ask what i want for Christmas and i never have an answer.

be honest... and tell her that you want a man like me for christmas Cool

I don't know I think a man might be out of her price range.