Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
christmas things
i love christmas - making cards for people is a lovely way to show you care Joseph ! ive bought 3 presents so far, only small gifts but im working on it.... got a pile of christmas dvd's that i always to watch around the holidays (4 versions of scrooge alone ) - sentimental i know but i love to get into the spirit of things

Well, now that my birthday has passed I can begin thinking about that! I am not as organised as you Joseph, I haven't even started... I really must begin buying some presents, before it gets too busy in the shops.

I don't start even thinking about Christmas until December. I try to tune out all the music and commercials until then. I mean the leaves have only just fallen and it hasn't even snowed once yet.

TuxSky Wrote:Ouch. I forgot about presents. Sad
I didn't even take a summer job this year so I have no idea how I'll get money for presents.

I hope they just take cards. <_<
Visa, Mastercard or American Express? Wink

I'd love to work in a store & be the one who gets to decorate all the trees (at night when it was closed ofcourse LOL)

Christmas comes early at my place. Below are photos of a shopping center that is located in front of my office.

[Image: Christmas-8.jpg]

[Image: Christmas-9.jpg]

[Image: Christmas-6.jpg]

[Image: Christmas-5.jpg]

[Image: Christmas-7.jpg]

This was the best Christmas present that I received last year.

[Image: Christmas-10.jpg]

Yep, a 50-buck lubricant. Roflmao

Don't know what happened there, Jay, but the pictures have disappeared... Maybe make a written list, of maybe it wouldn't be so funny?

XRIMO Wrote:I don't start even thinking about Christmas until December. I try to tune out all the music and commercials until then. I mean the leaves have only just fallen and it hasn't even snowed once yet.

So what's on offer at your store specially for Christmas shoppers?

I'm excited for Christmas as usual. I went to look for a pine-scented candle today since no one gets real trees/wreaths in spain. :| Well, I can not find that iconic christmas smell in this whole city!!! It must be an American thing. I'm pretty sure Americans go a bit crazy for Christmas. But that's the way I like it. Smile

it snowed yesteday ad today!