Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chubby loving?
im in a battle to lose weight im not shooting for insanly small because i have a huge frame, but my question...are bigger guys a turn off? sincle i have realized my sexuallity ive told one person(he was as big as me). he was a friend who was gay and single. i told him and i asked him if i was at all attractive and he gave me the most disgusted look... anyways can i get some opinions on bigger guys. i am not very picky but im more attracted to skinny guys

My eye isn't naturally drawn to bigger men, but neither my partner nor I are skinny. In the end it comes down to how you click with someone else. My main concern about being overweight is wound up with well-being and the risks to health in our middle years.

When I lived in the UK I knew a gorgeous, slim, young guy.His friends had called him Bubble before I knew him. Apparently he had been very fat and had lost it all. So it can be done, BBG. It's also easier at your age than later on in life. Don't be taken in by all the con merchants. There are some simple rules to successful slimming. And you can actually save money while you do it.

I speak as one of those ex chubby guys . I was 17.5 stone in September last year and now weigh 12.5 stone ( 5 stone weight loss , thats 70lb ) done this through diet and lifestyle changes ( ditch the takeaways and start cooking really tasty healthy food ) , Now my life has changed forever i have no intention on going back to how i was . I dont go for chubby guys myself , can't help it , but consider personality to be the most important thing . The truth be honest , losing weight was one of the things that gave me the confidence to confront my inner self and come out .

Depends how big. But chubby/big built guys can be gorgeous! I personally am not into "skinny" guys or super muscle guys. I like reasonably toned, average or chubby. The only two guys I have dated were chubby.

horses for courses as the saying goes. the gay community can be (generalising I know) against those who carry extra weight. Personally I have a preference to slim guys, however I have been sensible enough to know that the contents of the persons mind is far more important than their waist size.

Personally I am somewhere in between. I am not thin, I am not fat. I dont do so badly!

If you want to become slimmer for yourself then go for it - there are other guys out there who also do not judge by weight, they are just a little harder to find. And the ones that dress things up in 'oh I want you to be thinner because of your health' are trying to sweeten the pill, avoid them!

Good luck whatever you achieve Confusedmile:

same i lost wite aswel becase i only weite 18 and haf stone now.! i lose wite i like lloking at musely men but and i fancyied in rellife not very musellymen just normel aswel.

dont mind chubby at all - if the guy is hot and interesting then size is way down the list, i like to go to the gym but ive found the really muscular guys spend half the time in the large mirrors admiring themselves - now thats a turn off to me,

i have a stright close m8 and he hovers between 22 and 25 stone, he's very big built with it too, his wife is about 8 stone and about 5ft 5inches - they make it work for them and as far as sex goes then she goes ontop or they lie on their sides so thats not a prob ( hope he didnt tell me that in confidence ) he would rip my head off if he knew:biggrin:

From a pure attraction point of view I don't mind guys who are slightly overweight. I'm not a fan of obese people mainly because of the health problems associated with it.

Personally, I think you should try to loose weight for nothing more than your health and happiness.

I guess it all depends on taste , I just know how much energy I have now since I lost my weight , I am able to exercise properly now , and since I also suffer with arthritis , it has really improved this . I would have no prob with dating a guy who was overweight as its his personality that is the most important , but I do prefer thinner looking guys . If a partner I was with was severely obese I would only make him aware of the health risks , e.g Diabetes , heart disease if he didnt know already . It would then be entirely up to him if he wanted to lose weight , if he chose not to I would accept that , but if he did choose to do something about it then I would support him 100% through this and would make sure it was something he was doing for himself not and not to please me .
The same goes for things like smoking , excessive alcohol etc . I know from a personal experience what it's like to be hounded to give up something , or change something , it makes you more determined to Rebel and stick two fingers up.