Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chubby loving?
Like for me, I personally dislike insanely skinny people and love chubby people to an extent.

It's all personal preference.

Love bigger men, hairy is a must ! My partner is pretty much a bear, and Im getting hard thinking about him now. Being big is a huge plus, just stay in shape and tone your body. You dont have to lose weight to be attractive.

My friend Brent the biggest slut in SOCal, I swear to you and he happens to be a big fat bear! So he goes to show it's not so much what you look like,rather what you fuck like.....I mean what your personality is like.

Dude, there's nothing wrong with "chubby loving" at all. In fact, I'm a bit chubby myself (not really, I say average) and my ex did tell me "more cushion for the pushin" or whatever that is. He didn't mind me being chubby and he was turned on by it. Then in the end, he wasn't really and yeah I was a bit more out of shape by late 2009 and now.

I happen attracted to skinny guys too, but not tooo thin. I like a little bit of meat on 'em. I don't like muscular looking guys either.

im sorry i havnt responded sooner, currently im working out and i have quit smoking. i want to thank you all for your responses and for th ego boost's..lolConfusedmile:

Hell yeah!

my partner is a bear and I'm not exactly athletic myself...but I love him being bigger than me. I know it's not that uncommon but I'm not really a fan of thin or athletic guys; it depends on the personality but I love that slight shyness some chubs have. Don't let 'em fool you either, an ex of mine was a very big guy and a geeky D&D player who was so shy, turned out he'd had a loooot of experience. They're dark horses! and awesome to snuggle into after.

bigbiguy Wrote:im sorry i havnt responded sooner, currently im working out and i have quit smoking. i want to thank you all for your responses and for th ego boost's..lolConfusedmile:

Awesome! Now that's the spirit! Keep on doing your thing and I know you'll be successful in the long run.

I'll admit I'm a chubby chaser. I like all types really as I tend to fall for the personality not the looks, but 80% of the guys I've liked/been with were bigger guys (240 lbs or higher) and all the girls I've been with have been bigger. I don't know what it is about them, but I just end up fallin for em lol.

And I know for a fact I don't like super skinny folks. Nothing against them, I just like someone with some meat on their bones. So whether it's buff dude or a chubby guy, or girl with more to love, or just some extra curves, I like it.

Maybe it's the "Big Teddy Bear" idea lol. Smile