Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
circumcised vs uncircumcised
circumcised vs uncircumcised which do you prefer in a partner?

why do you Prefer it?

for me its got to be Uncircumcised, just more of a turn on for me.
I feel sorry for guys who had no choice in it at birth for their parents religion.

Personally I consider circumcision to the male genital mutilation.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I agree, I can't see how any parent could abuse their child in this way, it should be a personal choice or medical necessity not forced by religion or tradition.

We've had this discussion a few times, haven't we? Without getting on my soapbox again I agree completely with Fred's point of view. That it is demanded by certain religions simply reinforces the view that religions are so often the institutionalisation of barbaric superstition. (Oops, I did it again, didn't I?)

Wear the badge with pride and spread the news that children should be allowed to grow up first and decide for themselves.

[Image: red_pin4.jpg]

See the Genital Autonomy Campaign

major preference for un.

as it looks. feels. and generally is better. for both guys.

Un by a mile.

Lol I'm the only one who voted circumsised !

I can't say I prefer one over the other. I mean, its a penis, it does its thing, thats all I need. (Though I happen to be cut, not by my choice, nor even by my parents' choice, but some psychotic doctor thought I needed to be...)

Dereck Wrote:Lol I'm the only one who voted circumcised !
No I voted with you. The only UN I've come across filled the whole car with a bad smell after I took it out while he was driving. He tried to play it off as penis smell and that every penis has one.

I was like no. It smelled like the puss that comes out of a new piercing

Ewww.
I am uncut. I have nevery really seen a cut penis other than on the net.
I don't know I guess I just like the way it looks.

BlazinBear Wrote:No I voted with you. The only UN I've come across filled the whole car with a bad smell after I took it out while he was driving. He tried to play it off as penis smell and that every penis has one.

I was like no. It smelled like the puss that comes out of a new piercing