Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
circumcised vs uncircumcised
Me? I know what I prefer, and it aint what I have. And there isn't realistically anything you can do about it.

Would I date someone purely on their anatomical status? No.

Have I ever been turned down or seen disapointment on their face once someone found out my status? Sure. Did that hurt? Definitely.

My preference would be uncut, but it comes down to the person in the end Confusedmile: .

I have noticed that guys who are Un circed usually tend to last longer. However whenever i think about it the word smegma comes to mind. So i would have to say im 60 uncut 40 % cut Just keep it clean !!!

curt-88 Wrote:... However whenever i think about it the word smegma comes to mind. ...
Extraordinary :confused:

Ya this guy i was seeing almost got laid but when it came down to it . I was about to go down on him and it smelled i pulled the sking back and literally could have puked. I worked in a freeking vet clinic and i have to this day never smelled anything a worse or saw anything as disgusting as that !!! Boys for petes sake please keep it clean !!! down there.

It doesnt really matter to me i guess, as long as we are havin fun. Smile

curt-88 Wrote:... I was about to go down on him ... etc.
I can see how that one unfortunate incident may have left scars in your memory. Maybe you ought to meet a few other men to find out you were just unlucky enough to encounter a fairly rare hygiene neanderthal. Wink

Yes it was really all just an unfortanate incedent for me i really wouldnt hold against some one else who was uncut. However im currently in a relationship so i dont think that will be anytime soon *** crosses fingers *** maybe never.Biggrina

I'm cut. Was done before I can rember but I'm with an uncut guy! Love it. :biggrin:

ummm .... cut + uncut = docking Knuddel