Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
coming out drama in asian home lol
Quote:The prob thinks that I had a bf or fucked a dude and got the shirt.

Oh my god you're a T-Shirt whore! Laugh1 Laugh Roflmao Rofl
I'm sorry I just couldn't help bursting out laughing when I read that.

Quote:I'm basically trying to mirror my life to the reddit personalfinance/financialindepence subs
R/Personalfinance it's a goldmine of good advice and they definitely have the smart strategy when it comes to debt. Man i love that subreddit.

TigerLover Wrote:Oh my god you're a T-Shirt whore! Laugh1 Laugh Roflmao Rofl
I'm sorry I just couldn't help bursting out laughing when I read that..

what is a t shirt whore?

ok, so so far nothing much,but pretty much everytime she talks i just don't even try to answer.

though with the car situation, she's saying that after labor day weekend, she'll start looking for a car and sell the echo that im curently driving and i'll drive her older corolla.

then, copypaste from my convo with sis

mom talking in the car again
but first, last time she was saying/asking how many friends i have facebook
then proceed to say how im adding friends just to bring up numbers, which i dont do

>maybe this is her projecting something

then, today. she's saying how she wants to show me in paper how to change lanes but i dont really want to
and then she's going on somehow to talk about advantage of male and female and how both genders balance each other out

>probably still on gay things

and then something some story about being honest and say how im too addicted to computers
and being lazy for not helping around the house. (which in my defense, it's jsut not a bearable environment to do houseowrk with

>no encouragement, no thanks, just criticism and expecting me doing them like normal
and if i don't do dishes she'll make a comment in a way that makes me uncomfortable but that happens rarely

AND THEN she's like how it doesnt feel like a family anymore because i don't eat with her and i dont talk to her and it's like a dorm.... smh

>like i said in this thread many times, it doesn't feel like a family and "talking" is more like "what secret can I pry today and then condescend you with bible/God or criticism with examples"

wow i just past the 60 mins edit limit.

anyways

my mom has her laptop in dining room and she does audio loudly, which i don't mind.

but occasionally she watches those christian videos, which i dont mind bc it's her religion.

but i do mind when she name drop God or bible to tell me how to live.

IDK when to tell her Im atheist.