Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost virginity using grindr
i'm always affraid losing my virginity bcuz i don't want to give someone everything i got . After that , he'll ditch me , 1 night stand maybe Big Grin

lol one night stands can be fun as long as u both understand one night means one night only.... Its about lasying down rules and regulations....

i hate 1 night stands , it make me feel like i'm just their toy Sad(Sad(

KentHollow Wrote:i hate 1 night stands , it make me feel like i'm just their toy Sad(Sad(

I agree there... I think it comes down to everyones own indivudual prefernce on the topic of this... Some people enjoy beiung the toy and being played with and others dont....

steven88 Wrote:I've always considered myself to be a good guy. Never do anything wild or outrageous or dangerous. Last Saturday I was feeling a little down about still being single, a virgin and really alone. I've heard people talking about grindr before so I thought might as well have a little fun and check it out. So I downloaded it and created my profile. Within minutes I was getting loads of messages. It seemed like such fun. At first it was just chatting to a few guys but before I knew it i was sending pictures of certain parts of my body (you can prob guess what lol). I wasn't taking it too seriously, I have never done anything like that before and it was fun. I got a good few offers but turned them down, thinking no way would I ever do that. A few hours later, I was still on it, enjoying the attention I was getting, I had been chatting to this guy since I joined and he seemed nice. He was in a relationship but wasn't really looking for anything apart from chatting. He lived nearby and asked if I wanted to come round for a chat, at first I said no, he reassured me that he wasn't after anything and if I wanted to be friends, he could advise me on using grindr and meeting guys etc. I agreed to come round and we did have a really long chat about it all. Eventually we got close and ended up in his bedroom. I never expected to do that but i didn't stop myself. He explained that he was in an open relationship and it was ok. We ended up having sex. It was great and a lot of fun but I still can't believe I lost my virginity to a guy I met on grindr. Never in a million years thought that would happen. Still getting offers and arranging to meet up with guys. Didn't realised I had this side to me! There's a few words that could be used to describe myself but life's short and I no longer care. God I need help lol

Steven, don't sell yourself cheap... I think you were ripe for it to happen (especially at 23, being a virgin) so just tell yourself that you have at last indulged yourself in what really needed to happen. Maybe it's just as well, as it will take some of the pressure off you now. Please be careful with your health though, if you engage in more sex with strangers... You know what I mean. Wink