Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
completely new to this
I'm 26 just hit a point where i stopped caring about trying to earn the love of the people i grew up with and just came out. I haven't had ANY experience in being able to define myself as a person. And i am new to all of this and am lost. I Enjoy working out and this maybe a silly question, but
Are dominate men, generally attracted to muscular gay passive men?

Was that a wink? Remybussi
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

G day and welcome to Gayspeak.

I think to generalise people and types of people just puts people into a box. People can be attracted to people like them or thay can be attracted to people that are their polar opposites.

ryuzaki86 Wrote:I'm 26 just hit a point where i stopped caring about trying to earn the love of the people i grew up with and just came out. I haven't had ANY experience in being able to define myself as a person. And i am new to all of this and am lost. I Enjoy working out and this maybe a silly question, but
Are dominate men, generally attracted to muscular gay passive men?

Wavey Hi

Define dominate... I think there is a like attracts like and an opposites attract thing going on.

It depends varying from person to person.

So some dominate men like twinks, some like 'masculine' some prefer effeminate - I go with the general theory that for every type of person in the world there is somebody attracted to that type.

Welcome to GS.

For me I am initially attracted to more masculine men on a physical level but, that can end very quickly if the person inside isn't attractive to me and, I can find that person in a less masculine shell. Though I am dominant most of the time, I like to reverse that too.

The bottom line is the person matter more than the body, any body will do when the right man is inside that body.

welcome dude
i am skinny and i had a muscular guy ... depends a lot ...

Well my problem is i grew up in a small hick town, in a family of mormon's although i've always been more emotional, that kind of behavior got me punished from my father and family. I feel the need to express myself in a more enfeminate manner, but i feel unconfortable in a town full of people, who've expressed that that kind of thing is repulsive and bad. I don't have any basis on what i need to do to attract men, because i can't do anyhthng here and was never allowed to grow. All i know is that i feel better chemically when i workout. But i worry and obsess over having to be physically beautiful, and i take alot out on myself when thigns don't work out.
I obviously want to be in a relationship more than anything and i will stop working out, if it will lower my chances of finding a lover. IDK i'm really confused with my life...

Well my problem is i grew up in a small hick town, in a family of mormon's although i've always been more emotional, that kind of behavior got me punished from my father and family. I feel the need to express myself in a more enfeminate manner, but i feel unconfortable in a town full of people, who've expressed that that kind of thing is repulsive and bad. I know that i like to be dominated, but I don't have any basis on what i need to do to attract men, because i can't do anyhthng here and was never allowed to grow. All i know is that i feel better chemically when i workout. But i worry and obsess over having to be physically beautiful, and i take alot out on myself when things don't work out.
I obviously want to be in a relationship more than anything and i will stop working out, if it will increase my chances of finding a lover.

welcome to gaySpeak

ryuzaki86 Wrote:Are dominate men, generally attracted to muscular gay passive men?
NO.
To further clarify we are talking about a gay or bi person here being attracted to a same sex partner. A straight man will never consider a same sex partner.

gay relationships could be based on similarities but the straights comprise 95% of the population and in their case their relationships are based on differences.

a high attraction to str8 acting guys may be because the gay man is internally homophobic but most likely this man just knows what works.

I'm attracted to a wide variety of guys, including the muscular passive type, I look for personality first so looks come second to me anyway.