Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
completely out!!!
yipeee! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats man!! Isn't it awesome to know you can be who you are and express it out loud?

quixote87 Wrote:Congrats man!! Isn't it awesome to know you can be who you are and express it out loud?
Congrats Hank!
I'm kind of on a need to know basis still, but am telling more people everyday, and it just feels great!

I just told my next door neighbor last week. Her reply was "that she was sorry that I'd waited all this long (7+years) that I felt that I couldn't tell her." I feel better with every person I tell and now have a better, more open relationship with my neighbor and friend.

Congratulations! Bounce

Greattttt!!!!!!!!!!

Greattttt!!

Told my folks I was bi, mom said, "I love you no matter what" then she said "how do you know you are bi if you have never had sex?" Then I had to tell her. My dad did his best to change the subject, so I dropped it.

Ahh.

When I'm asked "how do you know if you've never had sex" or anything like that, I'd say, "How does a straight person know they're straight?" or something along those lines.

But wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Mexicanwave

I creeped a few of your threads earlier, and was a little bit worried. This makes me really happy for you. Good going Smile.

Miles Wrote:When I'm asked "how do you know if you've never had sex" or anything like that, I'd say, "How does a straight person know they're straight?" or something along those lines.

But wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Mexicanwave

Saying that I did have sex really put the breaks on any questioning. Of course she said that people experiment, but I said when I was a boy I did, when I was a man, it really isn't experimenting anymore.

I really don't want to talk about the one that happened when I was a man, that was heart breaking