Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
complications lol... All good fun...
Hi All,#
Well its kinda got interesting a little... Some of you may remember a post where i ended up doing a tip off to someone who had a gun in a public place and the bloke got arrested... Well firstly my name is now clear ive managed to get people to convince me and set my name free which is good however....

My ex tried to help protect me bless him and whilst drunk got in a relationship with one of the guys who knows the bloke who had the gun and they told him if he hurts him they will make sure basically he hurts which is a little um.... bad i guess as my ex is now my mate and we get on fine as we are...

Now the problem is that my ex doesnt want this relationship but cannot help and wants to break away and earlier today i collected him from this guys house for work who is in strong feelings for him and whilst at work my ex got a text saying that he had dinner cooked for him which i admit is sweet and i did giggle to myself most of the day and was told off for doing so to which i said well i didnt tell you to go get in a relationship christ i could clean me own mess mister...

Well his now stuck in this relationship and is petrified im gonna run off with another man which is kinda amusing but by the same token on a serious level i cant save him this time as it could be both of us stuck in the middle... Now anyone got any sort of suggestions how to go about ending a relationship without hurting a guy and getting your potential knee caps blown out?

All good fun

Aunty Zeon x

Really, man, nothing can be easy with you, right? LOL

well not since all this lol... Things are usually pretty normal however recent events have had a spanner in the works.... Is hetrosexual life this fun?

I bet it is Smile
I hope he will find his way out of this.

So, you don't want to take him back? He don't want to change his habit?

Nasty situation, I would not want to be in his shoes.
But seriously dinner after a one night stand.

Maybe he can just talk to the guy and tell him he is not ready for a relationship.

I do hope it works out for him.