Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cooking
Haha, sorry, they happen to be my favorite chocolate and well, here in sunny ol' Scotland they're not expensive :biggrin: a large box of them is around £2-3 - that large box has about 30 something in it

Ok guys, I wish I could cook, you all make me jealous, and hungry, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

You have received an infraction at GaySpeak Gay Forums | Online Community | Chat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear gilhooly,

You have received an infraction at GaySpeak Gay Forums | Online Community | Chat.

Reason: Making Incomprehensible/Nonsensical Posts
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

I used to be able to boil water, but I lost the recipe...so I bought a kettle instead and it boils the water for me automatically and it switches itself off when the water has boiled properly...no more cold coffees for me now Wink

lol difiant thats burning water not boiling lol.... Midget gem they are around £5 a box of 12 here in brighton with those roschays lol... Jay wheres the recepie to make them they look LOVELY STILL and i want to make one lol

kindest regards

zeon x

zeon Wrote:lol difiant thats burning water not boiling lol....

Yes, my coffee always tasted funny until I got one of those automatic water cookers AKA Kettles, now coffee is perfect

MidgetGem Wrote:OMG Jay! recipe please?! They look lovely! the chocolate ball things on the stick, looks like a large version of a ferrero roche! Confusedmile:Confusedmile:

zeon Wrote:lol difiant thats burning water not boiling lol.... Midget gem they are around £5 a box of 12 here in brighton with those roschays lol... Jay wheres the recepie to make them they look LOVELY STILL and i want to make one lol

kindest regards

zeon x

I'll do my best to post the recipe tomorrow. It's almost 1 am in here and I just got back from work. Tired. In the meantime, I would like to share these lists with everyone.

Ingredient Substitutes' List from How-to Baker -

A list of common substitutes which you can use to get out of such situations.

http://www.howtobaker.com/baking101/ingr...bstitutes/

Another Ingredient Substitutes' list from AllRecipes.

[Image: Ingedientsubstitutions01.jpg]

[Image: Ingedientsubstitutions02.jpg]

[Image: Ingedientsubstitutions03.jpg]

[Image: Ingedientsubstitutions04.jpg]

This is the thread that makes one want to grab a snack, while reading it...!!!

Invasion

zeon Wrote:lol midget gem trust u to think of the most expensive thing to make on the british market with chocolate.... Why are ferro rocias or however the hell u spell them so bloody expensive when its gone in a matter of moment? l wouldnt mind gfiving this a go so please step by step guide would be handy.. Smile

Kindest regards

zeon x

Atleast you did not had a butter crisis like norway :biggrin:
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

I will post that recipe tonight.

I just finished cooking my signature recipe.

Roasted Black Pepper Salmon with Walnuts and Extra Virgin Olive Oil plus Roasted Potato Salad with Extra Virgin Oil

I served this dish to my family and friends before. They gave me an A. :biggrin:

[Image: Sal05.jpg]

[Image: Sal01.jpg]

[Image: Sal04.jpg]

[Image: Sal03.jpg]

P.S: If I have a boyfriend, this is the first dish that I will cook for him.