Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
creepy or romantic?
Tell him how you feel, without a poem. If he can't accept what you feel when you tell him straight then he isn't worth bothering with.

Sounds like your with one of the kind who played me along, pretend they have feelings then say "oh i dont want a relationship".

Hope not, and good luck x x

don´t like to give advice but since you asked: DON´T GIVE HIM THE POEM! :eek:

(i have nothin´ against poetry but def not in this circunstance!)

i would find it creepy and i would think that that person was obsessed with me or something. i specially wouldn´t use the acrostic thing.

the fact that is showing this mixed signals can mean he is just playin´with you. he knows you have feelings for him, so if he´s really interested he could be clear about it.

what i would do:

- 2 can play that game: give him mixed feelings and act cool Cool . i would also tell him that i´m not in a hurry to have a relationship. if he is interested in a relationship, things should progress from there in a NATURAL way. if not, at least you´ll have some fun Confusedmile: ! but be prepared for the possibility that he doesn´t want a relationship...

I would tell you that if you are not sure about giving it to him, then clearly your gut is telling you not to give it to him.

However, if you were all excited, then you would have gave it to him already.

Either way, this is a big gay world, and their are plenty of other guys to be smitten over if this one don't work out.

good luck guy!