Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cross dressing to night in NYC advice please help
I've never been cross dressing in the city. Need some advice on good nightlife bars

Why don't you just google NYC bars that are XD friendly? Im sure there will be plenty.

On the personal safety front, Id take a cab there, and use a cab to get home.

Have fun Wink

Are you cross dressing, or going in drag?

If you don't mind me asking...are you gay or straight?

The reason I ask...most cross dressers I know of are straight whereas gay men tend to go for drag (though some of those guys are straight as well)

There is a distinction in the kinds of clubs you may want to go to which is another reason I ask the question....

Since this is the next day, I am wondering how this went. Please let us know.

Like others, I am also wondering if you really mean cross dressing or if you mean being a drag queen. There is a difference. Drag queens are usually about putting on a show and being entertainment, whether they are the hired entertainment or not, and just having fun with it.
If you are a cross dresser, I would suggest looking to see if there is cross dressers group in your area. Many larger cities have them and they often get together and go out on the town together instead of on their own. Until you become accustom to going out while cross dressing, a group like this might be beneficial to you.