Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cruising signs?
How can you tell if you are being cruised/ or if another guy is interested (Stranger)? Any secret signlanguage or something I am missing? lol..
I can never tell, I think, maybe, but never ballsy enough to engage...

Hi rjay!. Perhaps when one guy is interested in you and wants to let you know this indirectly, he may look at you constantly. An example: Many years ago I joined a group of friends in a Discotheque, and I saw a guy Confusedmile:that captured my interest.. I was very shy, so I wouldn´t approach him and engage. I forget about the issue, and continued dancing and chit-chatting with my palsOuttahere, and suddenly an unexpected moment occured... I happened to see him again, and he was looking at me Smile***Gee, I was frozen and petrified*** I tried to not pay attention to him, but 3 minutes later I looked at him again and he kept his look firmConfusedmile:...the same happened 5 minutes laterConfusedmile:, and 10 minutes laterConfusedmile:...That was really an awkward moment for meKloguck, because I wasn´t used to this, but guess what?. A friend of mine figured it out:biggrin:, and he made the introductions (oh, my dear friend the matchmaker). I´ll never forget that experienceLiefde.

Maybe another sign is the corporal proximity. If the other guy "accidentally" bumps with youBump while your dancing more than 5 times Smileysex looking at you furtively, follows or stalks you repeatedlyScatter, tends to smileConfusedmile: or wink to youWink everytime he sees you...he may be interested. It depends on the kind of guys, if they are shyKloguck, outgoingCool, insecure:frown:, daringFlash. There aren´t universal rules, but maybe you can start paying more attention to the expression on their faces and movements. You´ll notice something, and you´ll know when the other dude is eager to come up to you and break the ice. Or perhaps you can try to talk to him for a change, I dunno, ask him about his petGrommitCatmilkFish2 or the weather... Go for it tiger Luxhello, try it out and tell us all about it!. I wish you lots of luck, Hugs! Bighug

A lot of people use apps like Grindr for cruising these days.

Sustained eye contact is a good sign.

Staring is just blatant.
Smile

StarletHologram Wrote:Hi rjay!. Perhaps when one guy is interested in you and wants to let you know this indirectly, he may look at you constantly. An example: Many years ago I joined a group of friends in a Discotheque, and I saw a guy Confusedmile:that captured my interest.. I was very shy, so I wouldn´t approach him and engage. I forget about the issue, and continued dancing and chit-chatting with my palsOuttahere, and suddenly an unexpected moment occured... I happened to see him again, and he was looking at me Smile***Gee, I was frozen and petrified*** I tried to not pay attention to him, but 3 minutes later I looked at him again and he kept his look firmConfusedmile:...the same happened 5 minutes laterConfusedmile:, and 10 minutes laterConfusedmile:...That was really an awkward moment for meKloguck, because I wasn´t used to this, but guess what?. A friend of mine figured it out:biggrin:, and he made the introductions (oh, my dear friend the matchmaker). I´ll never forget that experienceLiefde.

Maybe another sign is the corporal proximity. If the other guy "accidentally" bumps with youBump while your dancing more than 5 times Smileysex looking at you furtively, follows or stalks you repeatedlyScatter, tends to smileConfusedmile: or wink to youWink everytime he sees you...he may be interested. It depends on the kind of guys, if they are shyKloguck, outgoingCool, insecure:frown:, daringFlash. There aren´t universal rules, but maybe you can start paying more attention to the expression on their faces and movements. You´ll notice something, and you´ll know when the other dude is eager to come up to you and break the ice. Or perhaps you can try to talk to him for a change, I dunno, ask him about his petGrommitCatmilkFish2 or the weather... Go for it tiger Luxhello, try it out and tell us all about it!. I wish you lots of luck, Hugs! Bighug

Why are you the best ? We are thankfull for having you really, no comment! keep it up Confusedmile:

hwllo,
I think the signs to understanding lies in body language i mean if they walk past and eye you up that would be an obvious sign to begin with

Kindest regards

zeon x

StarletHologram Wrote:Hi rjay!. Perhaps when one guy is interested in you and wants to let you know this indirectly, he may look at you constantly. An example: Many years ago I joined a group of friends in a Discotheque, and I saw a guy Confusedmile:that captured my interest.. I was very shy, so I wouldn´t approach him and engage. I forget about the issue, and continued dancing and chit-chatting with my palsOuttahere, and suddenly an unexpected moment occured... I happened to see him again, and he was looking at me Smile***Gee, I was frozen and petrified*** I tried to not pay attention to him, but 3 minutes later I looked at him again and he kept his look firmConfusedmile:...the same happened 5 minutes laterConfusedmile:, and 10 minutes laterConfusedmile:...That was really an awkward moment for meKloguck, because I wasn´t used to this, but guess what?. A friend of mine figured it out:biggrin:, and he made the introductions (oh, my dear friend the matchmaker). I´ll never forget that experienceLiefde.

Starlet is gayer than me :o , cause he uses more emotes than me :p j/k lol.
~
I don't particularly care whether or not someone's interested in me or not, because I'm trying to focus on getting on up out of here and getting my Music Degree, so almost everything else fades (except my animals and friends/family).

My mom's a direct person, because of that, I'm a direct person, although I tend to hold back abit, because I don't like to hurt people's feelings, so I'm not very bashful (although I can pretend to be Wink ) when it comes to attention.

I would say, go up to him, grab him by the waist or throw your arms around his neck (depending on your preference :p ) and kiss the hell out of him :o . Okay, so maybe not that extreme, but just go up to him and ask him about stuff, like Starlet said, and if he rejects you, don't take it personally, life is too short to take rejection and all that other crap seriously.

The world works in mysterious ways, every mistake and regret in life is a lesson to be learned and things will only happen to you, if you can handle it, because my mom says, "You're never given more than you can handle" , so if he rejects you, obviously you weren't meant to have him, because you couldn't handle whatever it is he's going through or could go through or even add that to whatever you're going through.

Things always work themselves out Smile . Remember; Confidence is Key Bighug .

I beg :eek:your pardon:confused: QueenOdieBdaywink? What Wolfiemakes Jarswimyou Pokethink HeadscratchthatScared? RightRolleyes, you might say:tongue: thatXyxthumbs, hahahaha Rofl

AndaluzativoWavey, many thanksWink, I appreciate your comments!Xyxthumbs