Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cumming
Not sure how to go about this so here it is or what I have heard

When I'm sexually aroused I tend to have massive amounts of pre cum but I have also noticed that when and if I ever have sex I cum extremely fast. I mean its real fast. So I have heard that this is a turn off for most people so I was wondering if there is anything I could do to extend the passion without seeming to stand offish?

Well do you have an issue with how much you cum?

In regards to cuming too quick...have you tried and prolongiing products? My boyfriend of really likes a product called Prolonger Spray by Jo. The spray is great because it evapoates a lot quicker than creams and lotions (benifit: dont have to worry about desensitizing your partner) and works faster than a pill (think of it as working like a local anesthetic).

Geesh, you are full of info lol

whatthefudge Wrote:Geesh, you are full of info lol
??

Who me????

never heard of such a thing so will keep that in mind.

dlboy53 Wrote:Not sure how to go about this so here it is or what I have heard

When I'm sexually aroused I tend to have massive amounts of pre cum but I have also noticed that when and if I ever have sex I cum extremely fast. I mean its real fast. So I have heard that this is a turn off for most people so I was wondering if there is anything I could do to extend the passion without seeming to stand offish?

Oh you lucky thing, I've been chemically castrated because of the amount of medication I have to take to keep me alive, and my condition is nothing to do with any communicable disease either.

If your like me and hate football just think of something you hate for example football and loose interest in sex and then it helps and when ready think of sex again

ok run in the bathroom and cum real quick then it will tke longer
i found that like the 4th or 5 time it takes forever or extream excitement to cum
lots of guys do thin because as your sliding it in or just touching a leg when you alredy excited will make some guys cum dont worry it just learning about your peticular body and excitement levels.

When you are on 'edge' think of Aunt Bertha's arm flaps.....

Here let me find an image you help you visualize:
[Image: arm_fat-300x282.jpg]

That should dampen the excitement a bit.... Lol2

I suspect that the excitement of the moment is what is pushing you over the edge so fast. That is a mixed blessing, we all love the excitement, but we all don't love the fun ending so soon. Try to master your passions, you may not need to think of arm flaps, but do try to pull yourself out of the 'moment' and think of things that are less exciting, thus buying more time.

Try masturbating and the procedure called 'edging' http://www.mens-homepage.com/edge-last-l...n-bed.html. Basically you are training yourself to 'hold back' against the, um, friction.

There are other exercises you can try: http://www.4-men.org/premature-ejaculati...g-sex.html

Granted that site is geared at straight folk, but its adaptable to gay folk as well.

I have the opposite problem: sometimes I am not able to ejaculate, instead my pubic muscles will contract and twitch and I feel as if there's a lot of pleasurable pressure down there but I will not cum. It takes a lot of stimulation and a lot of it is in the mind I have realized , but even then when I WANT to cum I won't until 2 or more hours.