Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cumming
beast Wrote:I have the opposite problem: sometimes I am not able to ejaculate, instead my pubic muscles will contract and twitch and I feel as if there's a lot of pleasurable pressure down there but I will not cum. It takes a lot of stimulation and a lot of it is in the mind I have realized , but even then when I WANT to cum I won't until 2 or more hours.

Masturbate often? If so then you may have desensitized the... hm... Let me use nautical terms, "vessel".

There is no hole in a human body that can be a tight as a fist, and there is no man on earth who can move his hips as fast as he can pump his arm. Thus using your hand will result in your, um, boat (or yacht or large cargo ship) getting its hull over worked.

As we all know the prow of the ship is the most sensitive, many men concentrate their - sticking with the nautical theme - wave action against the bow of the vessel more than along the midships, most do not even bother with the stern since there is less sensation abaft than fore.

Further instead of a gentle gale, many men go full scale into a category 5 hurricane.

Many men also focus their attention on the keel, think of it as excessive keel hauling.

Some tricks to re-sensitize is to focus on the midships and on the top deck, barely skimming the keel and the bow with the hand. Also use lots of naval jelly (lube).

A very light touch, say a light gale over a full hurricane of attention hitting the bow and keel...

Try it for a while, it may take months to desensitize and regain full sensitivity. It helps if you have fellow semen to give you a hand hauling on the mizzen mast as long as they take their time and use a gentle hand. Sooner or later seamen will be cast overboard with greater ease.

Happy sailing ye landlubber.

There are also exercises i think that will help you "keep the passion" for longer.

I totally agree with zeo... I usually do the same thing.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Happy sailing ye landlubber.

Laugh
I enjoyed reading that way too much! Roflmao Roflmao Roflmao

azulai Wrote:Laugh
I enjoyed reading that way too much! Roflmao Roflmao Roflmao

Few people get my humor.... Glad you laughed.

thanks for the reading it was helpful, even though not that the lest of my problems.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Let me use nautical terms, "vessel".
Happy sailing ye landlubber.

that was way to awesome to be the first post i read first thing in the morning!! thank you:biggrin: