Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
curious, and want to...
Even if you're right about your only wanting to satisfy your curiosity, and you're right that he'd allow this rather than ruin your friendship (and possibly tell his wife who tells your wife), he may decide he'd like to repeat the experience and get heavy handed about it. So I think you should be careful.

Also, I'm uncomfortable about cheating on both of your wives, which is what this is unless they know about it and are ok with it. Still, maybe it's better to satisfy your curiosity in a one time thing without their knowledge (less painful for everyone) though you are playing Russian roulette with both your friendship and your marriage here in more ways than one and I hope you understand the risks you're taking as well as you think you do.

Personally, I'm glad to have satisfied my curiosities while I was young before getting into serious monogamous relationships. Wink

Well, I went for it, and everything worked out just fine. We drank for a while, went to see some strippers, got back to the room, and just hung out for a bit. I just flat out asked if I could give him a blowjob. He asked why. I said I was curious, and had never touched another guys cock before. I told him I had gotten one from a guy before, but never tried giving one, and was curious.

He said he gave one in college, said he understood, and said sure. I told him he just needed to relax, and so he leaned back and I went to it. I was really nervous, and took my time, but it was fun. I liked it. After a couple of minutes of play, he asked if he could, so I stood up and he went down on me. We ended up taking our time and blowing each other.

It was fun, and we talked about it in the morning. We both had fun, both liked it, but that was a one time thing. it was just a fun night out, and I really don't have any urges or thoughts to do it again. If the situation came up again, maybe I would, but I won't know until it happens.

I was a little surprised at the violent reactions so many of you were expecting, or hoping for. That's a little weird, and a little sad. No idea how you got that out of what I had written, but whatever.

wanttotry Wrote:I was a little surprised at the violent reactions so many of you were expecting, or hoping for. That's a little weird, and a little sad. No idea how you got that out of what I had written, but whatever.

Most of us, if not all of has, have had bad experiences with people who had problems with homosexuals and homosexuality.

As such, many of us have a 'gut feeling' that things are going to turn out bad when a straight man is approached.

wanttotry Wrote:Well, I went for it, and everything worked out just fine. We drank for a while, went to see some strippers, got back to the room, and just hung out for a bit. I just flat out asked if I could give him a blowjob. He asked why. I said I was curious, and had never touched another guys cock before. I told him I had gotten one from a guy before, but never tried giving one, and was curious.

He said he gave one in college, said he understood, and said sure. I told him he just needed to relax, and so he leaned back and I went to it. I was really nervous, and took my time, but it was fun. I liked it. After a couple of minutes of play, he asked if he could, so I stood up and he went down on me. We ended up taking our time and blowing each other.

It was fun, and we talked about it in the morning. We both had fun, both liked it, but that was a one time thing. it was just a fun night out, and I really don't have any urges or thoughts to do it again. If the situation came up again, maybe I would, but I won't know until it happens.

I was a little surprised at the violent reactions so many of you were expecting, or hoping for. That's a little weird, and a little sad. No idea how you got that out of what I had written, but whatever.

Awesome, glad you guys had a good time and no one flipped out. I don't know what to say except the "chemistry" must be different than 99% of typical straight friendships.

Hi Again,
I am glad that it all worked out wel;l for you... I have opften understood straight men as No to anal but YES PLEASE to a good cock swucking... I think this is because men can please men in ways women cant maybe???