Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
curious to what this means
few years back a group of gay twinks(they were all small tight and younger less than 25, if twink is the wrong word for them please enlighten me thanks) got in my cab and started chatting to me, one called me "madonna cool" ok be being not in the community i am wondering if this was a compliment a come on or a insult.

He was paying you an compliment. He was essentially saying you are as cool as Madonna.

for a man outside the community i still dont understand the meaning of being as cool as madonna lol

infoneeded Wrote:for a man outside the community i still dont understand the meaning of being as cool as madonna lol

x2???

Dm

huh ? what does that mean?

infoneeded Wrote:for a man outside the community i still dont understand the meaning of being as cool as madonna lol

He must of been a big fan of Madonna and loved her music. If you are as cool as Madonna to this guy then he must of liked you alot.

He didnt have to compare how much he liked you to how much he liked Madonna. It could of been any thing that was popular like "007 cool" or "Superman cool".

well then i should have let him have a bit of fun then Tongue

I suspect that turn of phrase was more regional than communal.

could be, however this is a very small town of 45k so i am not sure just how big the "community" is here

That's very small? Are ALL your measurements on a similar scale? :tongue: