Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cut?
I like being cut, I feel like i have more area for stimulation that just the tip of my head.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Between the 1950's and the 1990's circumcision in American Hospitals was as regular has having the umbilical cord tied off. Doctors all knew that foreskin lead to infection, disease and that boys were just unable to keep themselves clean down there. Rolleyes

It was a popular myth, one that grew to be considered fact, until the 1980's when people started questioning these 'facts'.

Yup, and my response to the hygiene concern is, well, kids may not brush their teeth every day too. Maybe we should REMOVE ALL THEIR TEETH!

I'm cut and hate it.

First of all, I don't have a lot of extra square inches down there, so it's all pretty precious to me. And I resent having some of my most sensitive skin taken from me without my permission.

I do think it's a human rights issue akin to genital mutilation.

Shame on the medical community.

A few years ago I checked the sensitivity of six different men. Two were intact and four were circumcised. My findings were exactly the same as those of the Sorrells study. The glans (head) of the penis was not sensitive at all. The sensitive part of the penis is the inner foreskin, of which 2/3 is usually removed during a routine circumcision. During most circumcisions, the dorsal slit extends 2/3 the length of the glans. The actual circumferential cut is behind that. This clearly indicates that at least 2/3 of the erogenous tissue of the penis is removed. How this can benefit sexual sensation I do not know. This would be like me removing one of my eyes and expecting to see better. It isn't going to happen. The outer skin of the penis in not erogenous, but the inner mucosa is. I observed that on both intact penises that I studied, that when the foreskin was retracted that nearly the entire penis was sensitive and not just a small mucosal cuff beneath the glans. In 1928 the AMA "American Medical Association" issued a statement advocating the circumcision of boys because it left only a small mucosal cuff of erogenous tissue. Their theory was, if the penis isn't very sensitive then boys would be less likely to masturbate. They were wrong about masturbation, but they were correct concerning the reduction of sensitivity. People work with what they have, unfortunately, the medical profession shouldn't be removing healthy tissue from boys that are too young to consent. The issue here is not health related. The issue here is psychological in nature. Hurting people hurt other people. If you will notice, men and women that have been subjected to genital cutting almost always insist that their boys, or girls be subjected to genital cutting as well. This allows the affected parent to justify their own genital mutilation. Circumcision is also a huge fetish throughout the world and there is plenty of evidence to support my statement. All one has to do is visit a site like circlist and they will see what I mean. The other individual that insists on "MALE" circumcision is the controlling mother. This woman likely suffers from penis envy and she may think of herself as a "god fearing" woman. She will try to control every aspect of her son's life. She is actually a feminist, but she donsn't realize it.
Between the controlling mother, the weak father with a bruised ego, and doctors trying to supplement their incomes, genital cutting is a force to be reckoned with and one that will not die easily.

I am cut, it was common practice i suppose here in the US when I was born. I wish I hadn't been or that my parents would have helped the healing better because it healed up in a weird way that is uncleanly. So unless your parents are informed on what to do to allow it to heal correctly when you are a kid then it is really doing more harm than good aka skin bridges and other crap. I am actually really self-conscious about how it looks as my boyfriend said it looked odd when we first met...

I don't want to go into a long post but just say very briefly, I'm not saying how bad it is for a child mentally, just to comment about the doctors and parents who think cutting is the best choice.
Instead of cutting it why don't you teach your son how to take care of the penis and ho to keep it clean? We are millions of uncut people in Europe and we are all fine and not infected because of having foreskin so I hope that's something American parents will start thinking about.
I'm glad to know the number of circumcision had decreased recently.

There was a recent proposal in San Francisco to make it against the law to circumcise a child...I dont' remember what happened to the proposal but for some reason it was taken off the table....

...I dont' really have an opinion on the matter myself. I can see both sides of the issue.

Here in America when my sister had her baby not that long ago, the doctors gave her the option to cut him. So it didnt seem mandatory.

I'll join the chorus of American-born males who wished i had NOT been circumsized. In fact, it's only been in the last 8-10 years that the hospital even asks parents if they want their male babies circumsized - it used to be standard operating procedure.

Now in the age of HIV, parents are being bombarded with reports of increased hiv infection among uncircumsized men - they neglect to tell readers that in these countries, circumcision is NOT the norm after a child's born AND most of these countries have poor bathroom facilities and clean water - so i belive the numbers are skewed!

Like Lady GaGa says, I was born this way and wish more parents would leave the decision about circumcision to their child when they are mature enough to make that call.

Personally, i find uncut members VERY sexy, but i'm sure much of that stems from my not having the choice ! Smile

ardus Wrote:The majority of Americans are cut, I am, it used to be thought that an uncircumcised penis had cleanliness issues and was more prone to infection. There are also religious reasons some people get it done, Jewish men are required to be circumcised, some Christian sects that subsribe to the old testament still do it for religious reasons. There are however a lot of people in the US, me being one of them who believe that it's not a decision that someone's parents should make, that the owner of the penis should be allowed to make that decision themselves. If I could go back to my birth I would tell my parents I don't want it. That being said, it's a topic a lot of people feel strongly about, for me, if I ever have a son or sons, I will place some money in an account for them at their birth, and when they are old enough to understand the issue, let them make that choice and if they want it I'll provide it then, but I wouldn't do it to them.
Richard

here in Egypt (muslims majority)... for them its a MUST to be circumcised... tho most of christians in here are circumcised too... i guess it turned to be a cultural issue more than being a religious one...

im circumcized and im happy with that....
my first boyfriend was europian and he was uncut... i used to find him hot....
my second boyfriend was cut... and he was very hot in my eyes too :$

and that totally reminds me that ive been with my man now for almost 6 months (long distance relationship) and i still dunno if he's cut or not :S

anywayzz....so i guess im kinda cool with everything in here... its more about he man behind that penis Tongue

bigsteve89 Wrote:I love how sensitive I am down there... especially when I'm being sucked off!!! I'm hard just thinkin about it LOL

haha, so true.
I like being uncut for myself but I wouldn't mind my boyfriend being cut for a second. It's about a person not his extra skin.