Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cut?
Kyle Wrote:I don't want to go into a long post but just say very briefly, I'm not saying how bad it is for a child mentally, just to comment about the doctors and parents who think cutting is the best choice.
Instead of cutting it why don't you teach your son how to take care of the penis and ho to keep it clean? We are millions of uncut people in Europe and we are all fine and not infected because of having foreskin so I hope that's something American parents will start thinking about.
I'm glad to know the number of circumcision had decreased recently.

To be honest I think as long as you have good hygiene everything should be ok. Personally I am against circumcision, the foreskin has a purpose so just leave it at that. However if it was for medical reasons such as it being too tight or any other reason fair enough.

My partner and I were both born in Australia in the 1980's (1982 and 1981 respectively), and we're both uncut. Boys born in big-city public hospitals were more likely to leave with their foreskins intact than boys born in private hospitals or in country areas. At my high-school in Sydney it was about 50:50 cut:uncut. These days some parents still get it done but it's not all that common.

We both love having natural dicks, and really love each-other's natural dicks, and wouldn't get circumcised unless there were very compelling reasons to do so.

Even if the skin is too tight, there are non-surgical remedies available that let a man keep his foreskin. An Australian invention called the "gentle foreskin stretcher" is effective, apparently. No need to have painful surgery and lose a very sensitive, important, sexy and FUN part of your anatomy.

I'm cut and hate it. The scar, the dried out look, the dulled keratinised glans. Thankfully I was left with a fair amount of inner skin and my frenulum, but my scar is like a damned zig-zag :mad:

I'm about halfway through restoring and it's the best thing I've ever done. The sensitivity difference is night and day, my glans has become shiny and my dick is just far more enjoyable. It will be nice when my coverage is constant and I look down and see a hood instead of a scar.

East Wrote:There was a recent proposal in San Francisco to make it against the law to circumcise a child...I dont' remember what happened to the proposal but for some reason it was taken off the table....

Cries of anti-semitism.

East Wrote:...I dont' really have an opinion on the matter myself. I can see both sides of the issue.

As far as I am concerned the risk/benefit argument is moot. The only issue here is one of gender equality and bodily autonomy. His foreskin, his choice. Proper hygiene and condoms, not surgery on someone who cannot give their consent.

blokeinsussex Wrote:I'm cut and hate it. The scar, the dried out look, the dulled keratinised glans. Thankfully I was left with a fair amount of inner skin and my frenulum, but my scar is like a damned zig-zag :mad:

I'm about halfway through restoring and it's the best thing I've ever done. The sensitivity difference is night and day, my glans has become shiny and my dick is just far more enjoyable. It will be nice when my coverage is constant and I look down and see a hood instead of a scar.

Cries of anti-semitism.

As far as I am concerned the risk/benefit argument is moot. The only issue here is one of gender equality and bodily autonomy. His foreskin, his choice. Proper hygiene and condoms, not surgery on someone who cannot give their consent.

Be that as it may I still see both sides of the issue...if you dont' that is fine but there are two sides to every issue. I am cut and I am fine with it.

I am VERY glad I'm uncut. I was a child born in the 80's here in America, but thankfully my Hungarian parents had the sensibility to say "no thanks" when I was born. It's nice knowing I have full use of the sexual sensitivity of the tip of my penis and surrounding area. Plus I don't need lube to wank. It's easy to keep clean so that's never been an issue.

That said, I have absolutely, positively no preference for other guys either way. I barely even notice when I'm with them. I hope I just never get with a guy who's turned off by it or thinks it's "unclean" to be uncut - I'd drop that mofo like a bad habit.

Drew Wrote:Plus I don't need lube to wank.

I only noticed circumcised men need lube to wank. :|

Kyle Wrote:I only noticed circumcised men need lube to wank. :|

I don't.:confused:
So i guess not all cut men need lube.Rolleyes
Or...is it just me?:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

East Wrote:Be that as it may I still see both sides of the issue...if you dont' that is fine but there are two sides to every issue. I am cut and I am fine with it.

I'm genuinely glad for you, but we'll have to agree to disagree. The lack of consensus on the issue just cements my assertion that the only person who should have a say is the owner of the penis Confusedmile:

Genersis Wrote:I don't.:confused:
So i guess not all cut men need lube.Rolleyes
Or...is it just me?:redface:

I used to but don't any more, the increase in precum production and now mobile skin has made lube redundant.

I have never had an issue with being cut. I have been with 2 partners that were uncut and were far less sensitive than I am, and I have been with cut and uncut guys that were more sensitive.

I don't believe that it is typical that cut guys are less sensitive than uncut guys.

Could there perhaps there is a link between libido and sensitivity?