Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cutie
I loves the word cute...it's just so cute and one time this girl at college was like "you look so cute" and I fawned lol.

Although, people, even straight guys often call me Innocent and Naive or Gentle and Dainty, which are words I don't like cause they make me sound like a Rose or something x.x. Although, I am generally gentle lol

I take it where I can get it Rofl

I here it alot, not boasting, I don't like being called cute. Because. When I'm called cute its like puppy cute and not like you have a chance cute. Girls at clubs hug me and ask for a pic saying that I look so cute (really saying "you don't got a chance with me") , to be fair part of that is because I look like harry potter. So cute is not a nice word, my freind calls me cute when she's trying to get out of trouble.

Wow! I agree with Bowyn Aerrow 100%. Unless the sentence is, "Don't get cute with me!" That one I accept. Well actually, use!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnoZUzyKNPrtPLOl-SD0I...wm_P52gLJN]

Needs no explanation.

oneofcuriousity Wrote:I here it alot, not boasting, I don't like being called cute. Because. When I'm called cute its like puppy cute and not like you have a chance cute. Girls at clubs hug me and ask for a pic saying that I look so cute (really saying "you don't got a chance with me") , to be fair part of that is because I look like harry potter. So cute is not a nice word, my freind calls me cute when she's trying to get out of trouble.

I know how you freaking feel LOL but I got use to it

stranger221 Wrote:I know how you freaking feel LOL but I got use to it

I got use to it, I even decided to use it against them, saying there cute when I need something

VNight2014 Wrote:Cutie is a good compliment.
I agree.
Me and my friends (all hetero) used it rarely. Between friends means a good confidence, imho.

dfiant Wrote:and yes you did Wink

I see you are a biter as well Wink

No I'm not a biter, I just nibble...Xyxthumbs

jimbopdxus Wrote:Wow! I agree with Bowyn Aerrow 100%. Unless the sentence is, "Don't get cute with me!" That one I accept. Well actually, use!

And what if someone WANTED to get cute with you?
[Image: n1kis_crazy_winking_cartoon_smiley_face_...vr_512.jpg]