Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cutting gratification
I've done it before, but only small cuts. I had been really good about it, but I lost it a bit today, and now I have a few larger cuts on my arms... I won't be able to hide them like I did before... it felt so good though, the rush of adrenaline, the physical feeling of it, watching the bloods start seeping out... but where do I go from here?

mate you need to go to the doctors for some help,you may have deeper problems to resolve and the cutting is only a release,either way you need to get this sorted,it's good you have posted but this also could be a way of getting gratification from now talking about it,go see a doc or ring a help line if you can't face going to see your doctor.

to a psychologist.
Seriously stop cutting yourself,

what Timmy said ... is definitive right ....

hurting yourself its not a game and need professional advice

im sure there's plenty of online help for this ,,people do this to cover other things in there life thats effecting them,,let someone help with that m8,,,its a common thing to cut especially amongs teens which is a shame you've had to got to that for a release but a good doc will help you.. you dont want to ware long sleeves for the rest of your life. specially in the summer

Been there, done that. It's best to seek professional help from a doctor and therapist. You need counselling to determine what's causing your need to cut and to eventually alleviate the desire to cut all together. It's hard not to just go ahead and cut, I know, but keep yourself together and try your best and get help.