Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cyber turn-offs
So you,ve started chatting to someone, be it through a dating website or text dating, you,ve never met this person, your just getting to know them... what do you really not want to hear, whats a real turn off for you....

"My cameras broken" - its funny how many guys have broken cameras, i prepare for this and say "do you have a pic or is your camera broken"

"Im naked LOL" - please dont say lol after this!

"Mate" - i didnt come here for a mate, its ok to a point but what happened to romance and fun

"Yes" - one word answers, if you cant be bothered neither am I

"Hiy, how ore yop tdaay" - Are you half-asleep

"Im a chav" good for you, bye.

"I want to @%#! you" - you have absolutely no idea who i am, your standards are clearly very low

"What are you going to do to me" - what are you going to do to me!!!

"Nice pic lol" - please dont lol after this.

This:

"So in this sentence, I am very much trying to talk about things that could potentially start a conversation for both of us, and I'm saying a lot of things you could expand on, and use to get to know me better. I'm not sure yet if we're going to be friends or more than friends, but I've carefully designed my wording to imply that I'm open to either, and that I'd like to talk to you more. I'm also implying that I'd like your opinion on something, prompting you to easily and naturally response back to me. I feel really good about myself for being so carefully friendly with this conversation, which could have been awkward."

Response:

"K/Ikr/lol"

YOU KNOW WHAT. YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT. FUCK YOU TOO.

----------

That's my biggest turn off online, with friends or other.

I once had some guy on a dating site who claimed to be straight message me the following words:

''Fancy smashing my arse tonight?''

What the fuck does this even mean?! Quite frankly I don't know and I don't want to know either. if they're so straight, why post me explicit messages? Usually they would begin 'hi! My name is x. How're you doing? what films do you like? etc. etc.'' not something like this. Clearly inappropriate.

Kumawool, was that "I know, right?".... or something else? Maybe a bit of punctuation could do the trick. IK,R?

I met someone online once, it quickly went to email and then texting. Within a month of our chatting this person went on a vacation to England (from the US). I was unable to talk to her during that time and she ended up telling me that she couldn't enjoy England because she missed me so much. That was quite possibly the biggest turn-off of my life, getting hit on by straight men included!
1. We had never even met!
2. You are in a country that I would love more than anything to visit, and you are taking it for granted.
3. Hello co-dependence!

Kumawool Wrote:This:

"So in this sentence, I am very much trying to talk about things that could potentially start a conversation for both of us, and I'm saying a lot of things you could expand on, and use to get to know me better. I'm not sure yet if we're going to be friends or more than friends, but I've carefully designed my wording to imply that I'm open to either, and that I'd like to talk to you more. I'm also implying that I'd like your opinion on something, prompting you to easily and naturally response back to me. I feel really good about myself for being so carefully friendly with this conversation, which could have been awkward."

Response:

"K/Ikr/lol"

YOU KNOW WHAT. YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT. FUCK YOU TOO.

----------

That's my biggest turn off online, with friends or other.

Yes, you,ve gone to all that effort, and sometimes you know cause the reply is too quick... not that im quite as articulate as that, but id love a message like that.

Tulloni Wrote:I once had some guy on a dating site who claimed to be straight message me the following words:

What the fuck does this even mean?! Quite frankly I don't know and I don't want to know either. if they're so straight, why post me explicit messages? Usually they would begin 'hi! My name is x. How're you doing? what films do you like? etc. etc.'' not something like this. Clearly inappropriate.

Or you ended up on the "wrong" site Shakin

ObW
X

Tulloni Wrote:I once had some guy on a dating site who claimed to be straight message me the following words:

What the fuck does this even mean?! Quite frankly I don't know

SEX..... you would hope

Gurl please;

1) So how big are you?

Me) Oh well gurl, I'm 6 feet and 1 inches from the ground, how about yourself?
Him) Oh lol, but I meant your dick tho
Me) Oh, I meant to click the X but I stupidly gave you benefit of the doubt, but we both made a mistake clearly?

2) Top or Bottom?

Me) Of what?
Him) Between us, you on top or bottom?
Me) Oh I'm on top of my game gurl, but I'mma have to bottom out on this here situation, cause it's shallow ;3

3) Fem or Masc?

Me) Mask or Fam? What does my Family or Masks have to do with anything? Sorry I'm not into that, bai ;3

4) So the Bermuda Triangle... what's that like?

Me) Well why don't you tell me, you would know more than me.

5) So like, dude, does everyone sleep in huts on the beach?

Me) Yeah, and we ride on dolphins and stingrays to school -.-

6) You look Spanish, what are you?

Me) The more important question is, what the fuck am I doing wasting my time reading and responding to your dumb ass question?

7) So like, bro, about the Mary J mannnnnn...?

Me) Oh Mary J Blige? Gurl she's everything, I have like 2 of her Albums.

8) Ya Mon!

Me) Nah Mon , ya nuh criss doe, so chack yous later Smile

9) Are you a Rastafarian? I mean.. you have dreads

Me) Are you German? I mean, you have blue eyes and blond hair

10) Dude, I can totally get into Reggae

Me) oookay... Here's your award?

~

Yeah, I've tried the online dating thing, I get asked some very odd questions and quite frankly some of them are offensive and annoying -.-

Lurking

partis Wrote:"My cameras broken" - its funny how many guys have broken cameras, i prepare for this and say "do you have a pic or is your camera broken"

Yeah, this one seems too convenient - the biggest irony is that I actually have to use this excuse since my cam is actually broken, and in the back of my head there's a voice saying "they probably think you're full of shit" and I'm like nooooooooooooooooooooooo