Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dancing lessons
hello i wonted to tell yous. i started dancinglessons.i done 2 now . it is so good and i am good at it.we done like diffrint dancing and it can be a cristmas show. do you do dancing lessons. from joseph

I used to be a great dancer, nothing profesional but good with disco and rock n roll but these days bits of me move around that aren't supposed (like my slightly less than firm belly) so I don't dance anymore, just watch the younger sexier guys do it.Confusedmile:

That's great news, Joseph. I haven't actually taken dancing lessons since I was very young, but I like to go to dance workshops and go to lots of dances. Of course, when my ceilidh band plays my job is to teach the audience how to do the dances.
Dance

Love dancing too, despite the flabby bits of me moving about (haha as Fudger said) but still do it as much as I can. Was dancing on the lawn of a Renaissance chateau in German speaking Switzerland this weekend, in full 18th century costume... It was great. Then I led the dances in the evening in one of the rooms of the castle. Now how royal is that?

And oh .... Dear Joseph, forgot to say congratulations on your two dance lessons. Confusedmile: I'm glad to hear you are both enjoying it lots and being very good at it. What's the dancing instructor like, as a person?

very nice and kind her said i done very well. and she is good at nowing dances

Well that's excellent news, Joseph.... :biggrin:

Hey congrats on the dancing lessons, it's cool that you're enjoying yourself Biggrina

I used to dance a while back but I gave it up. Don't know why though.

So you looking forward to doing a christmas show?

[COLOR="Purple"]Great news joseph. Glad to hear the lessons are going so well.

Any other cute guys there?[/COLOR]

yes i am look forward if i am in a cristmas show!peple can watch me doing dancing. there was some sexy men there.it is lots of peple in the classCoffee