Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dancing lessons
Cutieboy Wrote:My father took dancing lessons for a while. He took them in order to dance better with my mother. He went to a dancing studio or something. He also has a couple dancing lesson VHS tapes somewhere.
My mother and father always danced, until Mum couldn't manage it any more. Now 82, my Dad is out dancing two afternoons a week. I hope I am still dancing at his age Cool

mum dances if her was drunk!i dance so muchs i can dance when i was old aswel me

i cant find it africandancing.i coud mite do musicle dancing show or a one waht was funky dancing or it said come from lindyhopp and african house. i dont now

I hope we will both still be dancing at our fathers' ages, darling... Wink

Go for it, Joseph....!!!! :biggrin: (((((((((((((((((((Lil Jo))))))))))))))))))))))))) Bighug

rayray Wrote:That sounds like a blast!!!
It was Rayray! It's now a year since that happened... I just thought I'd let you know. Confusedmile: Still dancing away, and the group is getting more dancers every day.

joseph Wrote:i cant find it africandancing.i coud mite do musicle dancing show or a one waht was funky dancing or it said come from lindyhopp and african house. i dont now
Great choice there, Joseph Smile I think you could have fun with musicals, lindyhop or African house ... have you thought about trying each one out for a term to see which one you like best?

yes i coud