Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dancing lessons
hello i wont another dancelessons aswel.i wont africa dance like sokous. i wish i can do africa dance for men.in newcastle/.i wish!

i wont new dancinglesson now it is to easy anymroe. i wont a harder one dancinglesson! and doing a show it. i can do a cristmas show

You need to look into it then Joseph... African dancing is quite different from what we're used to in the west... It's very energetic. If you ask Lilmy to help you look for a course on the Internet, there must be a class in Newcastle.

Do you go to Dance City, Joseph? I think they would know how to find the kind of dancing you want to do.

Dance City - Classes for Adults

Brilliant site you've found, Marshy... Confusedmile:

marshalnder is so clever!

He is, he is... I've got to agree...

princealbertofb Wrote:Love dancing too, despite the flabby bits of me moving about (haha as Fudger said) but still do it as much as I can. Was dancing on the lawn of a Renaissance chateau in German speaking Switzerland this weekend, in full 18th century costume... It was great. Then I led the dances in the evening in one of the rooms of the castle. Now how royal is that?

That sounds like a blast!!!

My father took dancing lessons for a while. He took them in order to dance better with my mother. He went to a dancing studio or something. He also has a couple dancing lesson VHS tapes somewhere.

That's great Joseph. I'd love to take some dancing lessons myself, would be a lot of fun. Greg