Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dancingshow
hello . i am going to be in a show. dancing. becase iit was at dancing lesson the teacher said it is a show. eveyone can watchs me in a show!Coffee Coffee Bouncer Remybussi Xyxwave Wink

That's fantastic. Are they going to film it?

That sounds like a lot of hard work and fun, Joseph. Do you know when it will be?

Thanks for letting me know on my mobile that you were in the show, Joseph. I think it is fantastic that you can do a show and show everyone how well you dance... Do you know what the music of the show will be for your dance?

[COLOR="Purple"]Party SOOOOOOOO EXCITINGScatter

Bighug very proud of you joseph...

Just make sure that you enjoy yourself and everyone watching will enjoy it tooBighug [/COLOR]

fjp999 Wrote:
Party SOOOOOOOO EXCITINGScatter

Bighug very proud of you joseph...

Just make sure that you enjoy yourself and everyone watching will enjoy it tooBighug
Yes, I think that's the basic spirit of it... Frank is right, enjoy yourself and everyone will see that you are giving the best of yourself in the performance... Do you have stage fright, Joseph?

hello i dont now what it was yey it just told us.we did abit dancingf like with a materal.im so happy.and a costome!

Get your groove on !!!! GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATULATIONS !!!!
Mexicanwave

i bet your gonna have so much fun as i know you love dancing, do us all proud mate and put on a great show - keep us updated on how rehersals for the show are going.

Stage fright, Joseph, is when you get a little worried or frightened of being seen onstage by your friends and family and other people... A lot of artists get it, but maybe not brave YOU?!?!?!