Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to find out if a boy/girl you like is gay?
I've been thinking alot about this, whats the best way to get to know if someone is gay, without seeming go be a freak. Myself, i Hate when someone just ask you without Amy reason, anyone whos got any advice or real-life experience?

Sorry, but unless he randomly shares the information or outs himself somehow, there really aren't any good ways to determine whether he's gay or not. Unless you find a way to ask him.

You can never be 100% sure, but just pay attention to small signs. Try to see if they often look at attractive members of the same sex, and if someone likes you they might try to find reasons to be near you, or if they really like you they might say your name a lot when speaking to you. Another way to tell if someone of the same sex might be attracted to you is to pay attention to their eyes, more times than not they will dilate if they have a crush on you. But again, those are just signs, nothing is definitive.

It is rude to ask unfortunately, but you can kind of sense that some people wouldn't mind.

Usually you can tell just from observing, given time. For example, if you have a friend that's 40 and has never been married or had a girlfriend or shows interest in girls, and you can't tell he is gay, you deserve to not know.

Personally, little context clues and, of course, stereotyping, allows me to know with great accuracy. It's somewhat difficult but not impossible to tell with masculine men as well.

Personally, i don't have the called "gay-dar"... I can't really tell.
Most straight guys are sporty, but you can't judge a non-sporty guy to be gay..

It is really complicated so maybe the best way is to observe him from afar. Who are his friends? How does he react to the opposite sex? And maybe see how he reacts to any topics about gay people - this is tricky though because being concerned about gay rights doesn't mean he's gay, and being homophobic as well doesn't mean he is among us.

So the best way is to ask...but he can always deny.

Its hard to tell by the signs because there are straight soft guys just by nature not meaning they gay.

Since asking is out of the question, hire a local private investigator to follow them around and dig that data up on them.

Pull down their pants and suck their crotch... I mean dogs sniff ass, so hey :hugs-and-kisses-smi

Lol, but in all honesty, I don't think its rude to just ask. I just ask people;

"Are you Indian?" "Your extensions look nice, who did them?" "Did you know you had something on your face?"

Maybe some people are sensitive, but generally people whom I speak to are pretty open.

I wouldn't ask "do you suck cock?" But I don't think asking if someone is gay or not is offensive.

Either you are or you aren't simple as that. If you get offended, I'm gonna automatically assume you're hiding something, cause people who are comfortable in their sexuality don't flip out.

Just ask boo. Or perhaps hint at it and find out that way.

"Do you like Golden Girls?"
A: Omg yesss! Fucking love them! = Gay

B: Well kinda, but only when I see them on =Possibly gay, most likely straight.

C: Who?? = Straighter than a 180degree line

(This is a joke obviously ;p)

Obviously read facial cues, such as the crinkles around the eyes when someone is smiling, as fake smiles crease less, vocal changes in tempo or pitch can indicate nervousness, flaring the nostrils can be a sign of anxiety.

Not to mention body language, such as someone who talks with their hands when they normally don't, can be a sign of a lie, or when they lean away more, is a sign of un comfortability and a wanting to flee, and the reflexes in their fingers can indicate whether or not they are bothered, as a person on edge will naturally twitch more.

Also their pulse will increase when in the face of uncomfortability/nervousness and even attraction, noticeable from most commonly the Carotid Artery or the Superficial Temporal Artery, in the neck and temples respectively. Due to increased brain activity which kind of "kickstarts" the body's workings I.e Adrenaline, hence the increased blood flow and pulse rate.

So you see, there's many ways to tell Smile . everyone can do it, just many of us prefer to divulge the information our selves.

So if you don't wanna ask, then look Wink

(My boyfriend when I get one is gonna hate me lol Im-blushing-smiley)

its hard to tell... guts here just be themselves.

Asking them about love etc. Without being rude.

Recently, in a gay club, with gay friends etc, a guy asked me: 'Are you really gay?' O_O
And I don't find myself the most straight acting person around... Not so feminine, but If I'm in a gay bar, flirting with a guy etc I'm supposed to be gay or bi... I think... And wasn't the first time that something similar happened to me, and that guy wasn't drunk or something...
On the other hand there are some people who thinks that I'm gay.
So 100%... Is nothing.
And I'm not 100% gay or 100% straight, for sure. XD

I think I've got a good gay-radar but only cause I've got a good 'everything-psychological-human-nature-radar'. I should be a very good analyst if I wasn't a living pain in the ass...

Sylph Wrote:Pull down their pants and suck their crotch... I mean dogs sniff ass, so hey :hugs-and-kisses-smi
Nice advice.
Dogrun
WOOFF!!!