Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dating a bi guy (straight girls perspective)
as the name implies, I've been curious what do some of the straight women here think about dating a guy who is bisexual( either from women who actually dated some, or any women that has a opinion on it) and have you ever fantasized about two men making love or been turned on by such thought?

Good Question...im eager to hear some answers on this one lol.

jaxc Wrote:as the name implies, I've been curious what do some of the straight women here think about dating a guy who is bisexual( either from women who actually dated some, or any women that has a opinion on it) and have you ever fantasized about two men making love or been turned on by such thought?

To be honest, from your question I get a feeling that you are saying how would it feel like to date a bisexual guy who is with you and at the same time is having relationship/sex with a guy. What does it matter if the guy is bisexual if he is faithful to you? Or are you saying that a bisexual can't ever be trusted to be faithful and happy with just one gender? I'm not trying to argue or anything, I just try to understand what you really mean.

But if you are asking if I would fantasize about my boyfriend with another guy, my answer is yes, but I would like to participate in that case Wink I get turned on seeing two men making love, and yes, my imagination runs too wild sometimes, but in reality would I be comfortable with two guys? A relationship of three? I doubt that would work without problems.

SilverFrost Wrote:To be honest, from your question I get a feeling that you are saying how would it feel like to date a bisexual guy who is with you and at the same time is having relationship/sex with a guy. What does it matter if the guy is bisexual if he is faithful to you? Or are you saying that a bisexual can't ever be trusted to be faithful and happy with just one gender? I'm not trying to argue or anything, I just try to understand what you really mean.

But if you are asking if I would fantasize about my boyfriend with another guy, my answer is yes, but I would like to participate in that case Wink I get turned on seeing two men making love, and yes, my imagination runs too wild sometimes, but in reality would I be comfortable with two guys? A relationship of three? I doubt that would work without problems.
i wasn't trying to imply anything like that, i was just seeking some perspective( though i probably could of worded the question better) and the second part was kind of a separate question, but thanks for the response.